Hacker's Memory Medals Transferable to the Original Game?

• 4 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 1:59 PM, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Plz do tell 

I posted this awhile back on a status but it makes sense to post here:

A bit of a tip for those players who get stuck on the infamous and eternally aggravating RNG hellscape that is hunting for the BlackAgumon medal. It doesn't have to be so bad. I have read stories of people grinding 8+ hours of just restarting the game over and over to a save that started up seconds before their digifarm quests updated on the bulletin board. Do this and you will reduce that time to an average of maybe 20 minutes, as I was having trouble, changed my tactic, and got in within three or four reloads.

Step 1) Have three, no more than four, of your digifarms have all ten digimon in rookie form (total of 30 to 40 rookies).

Step 2) Do NOT have any farm goods placed on the investigating farms. Sleuth Secret goods increase the chances of hacker battles, they actively hinder obtaining digimon specific search quests.

Step 3) Have all farms investigate at once (It will be about 35 minutes of in game time for them to complete, and the timer will not go down while you're in the digifarm area)

Step 4) Save in front of the bulletin board when you know you have a minute or two left on the investigations. MAKE SURE ALL PREVIOUS BOARD MISSIONS ARE COMPLETED. INCOMPLETE BOARD MISSIONS ARE NOT OVERWRITTEN AND THEY WILL NOT CHANGE.

Step 5) Reload until BlackAgumon's Missing Property mission appears, accept the mission, finish the mission, obtain the most obnoxious medal in the whole game.

9 hours ago, Cravinovv said:

I posted this awhile back on a status but it makes sense to post here:

A bit of a tip for those players who get stuck on the infamous and eternally aggravating RNG hellscape that is hunting for the BlackAgumon medal. It doesn't have to be so bad. I have read stories of people grinding 8+ hours of just restarting the game over and over to a save that started up seconds before their digifarm quests updated on the bulletin board. Do this and you will reduce that time to an average of maybe 20 minutes, as I was having trouble, changed my tactic, and got in within three or four reloads.

Step 1) Have three, no more than four, of your digifarms have all ten digimon in rookie form (total of 30 to 40 rookies).

Step 2) Do NOT have any farm goods placed on the investigating farms. Sleuth Secret goods increase the chances of hacker battles, they actively hinder obtaining digimon specific search quests.

Step 3) Have all farms investigate at once (It will be about 35 minutes of in game time for them to complete, and the timer will not go down while you're in the digifarm area)

Step 4) Save in front of the bulletin board when you know you have a minute or two left on the investigations. MAKE SURE ALL PREVIOUS BOARD MISSIONS ARE COMPLETED. INCOMPLETE BOARD MISSIONS ARE NOT OVERWRITTEN AND THEY WILL NOT CHANGE.

Step 5) Reload until BlackAgumon's Missing Property mission appears, accept the mission, finish the mission, obtain the most obnoxious medal in the whole game.

Do I need to change their personality or is that not needed