12 minutes ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

Also What happens if you find a game that has a black zigzag curve ? Or cant download it? :/

The black zig-zag is an indication that they don’t have a thumbnail icon in the store anymore. It’s normally a sign that it’s a delisted game, as I get the same on Scott Pilgrim

If you can’t download it that unfortunately sounds like the game is fully delisted. Happened with a few of the TT titles after everything that went down a couple years ago 

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

The black zig-zag is an indication that they don’t have a thumbnail icon in the store anymore. It’s normally a sign that it’s a delisted game, as I get the same on Scott Pilgrim

If you can’t download it that unfortunately sounds like the game is fully delisted. Happened with a few of the TT titles after everything that went down a couple years ago 

:( dam thx its hard looking back at missed games or stuff i rarely had time for or never finished ?

2 hours ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

:( dam thx its hard looking back at missed games or stuff i rarely had time for or never finished 1f622.png

Yeah, I know what you mean. I bought this years ago and hadn’t gotten round to playing it. When I read about the delisting I was so worried I’d never actually downloaded it