Not my trophies popped

ShadowAsek

I bought a used PS3. The old one broke two months ago. I created my account. I synchronized the trophies, I don't know why, because I haven't won any new trophies. I turned off my PS3. I turned on my PS4 and somehow got trophies from PS3 games I HAVE NEVER PLAYED. How it's possible? Trophies won a year ago. I really never played these games. Has this happened to any of you?

Maybe there was and old user never connected to psn where the previous owner earned some trophies. I read somewhere that if you put your account into that user, you basically got those trophies in your profile. 

If this isn't your case, i don't really know.

• Like 1

I have to ask; did those trophies pop out of order, or anything like that?

I'm not accusing anyone, and I don't mean to sound like a dick, but this feels like a random post that is put on record solely for the possibility of dealing with hacking charge later on down the line. After all, it's pretty vague what you write, and you have no profile that I can see here.

In any case, I don't know what to tell you. I've bought 3 PS3s over my lifetime, and have never had a single trophy pop that I didn't earn.

13 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I have to ask; did those trophies pop out of order, or anything like that?

I'm not accusing anyone, and I don't mean to sound like a dick, but this feels like a random post that is put on record solely for the possibility of dealing with hacking charge later on down the line. After all, it's pretty vague what you write, and you have no profile that I can see here.

In any case, I don't know what to tell you. I've bought 3 PS3s over my lifetime, and have never had a single trophy pop that I didn't earn.

Trophies did not pop up on PS3. They appeared on my trophy list at the top of the list when I turned on the PS4. It's not a problem for me, it's just 2 games. FIFA 14 1% progress, one trophy and GRAN TURISMO 6 several trophies. The event is strange, so I ask what happened.