Sounds of the Battlefield Trophy - order of collection?

Kessarath

Hello everyone. I have one question about the 'Sounds of the Battlefield' trophy. Can I collect tracks through eight consecutive runs? A few in the first run, a few songs in the second and of course the most important in the Big Boss run? Will they somehow accumulate after saving the game and starting a new one for new run? Best regards

Yes, as long as you continue to use the same save you can collect the songs in different playthroughs. In fact, it's impossible to obtain them all in a single playthrough since there are some like in Act 4 where you have to input a password but you can only do it once a playthrough and 2 songs are obtained with different codes and the one where you have to collect all emblems (which is the one that makes you have to do all those playthroughs in the first place for the trophy).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Yes, as long as you continue to use the same save you can collect the songs in different playthroughs. In fact, it's impossible to obtain them all in a single playthrough since there are some like in Act 4 where you have to input a password but you can only do it once a playthrough and 2 songs are obtained with different codes and the one where you have to collect all emblems (which is the one that makes you have to do all those playthroughs in the first place for the trophy).

cant you just google what the code is, lol. Or is it one of those things where the prompt won't show unless you already have it in game?

1 hour ago, Lianco said:

cant you just google what the code is, lol. Or is it one of those things where the prompt won't show unless you already have it in game?

Has nothing to do with having the code (you can find the codes for the songs in the guide). Basically, in the story you'll reach a computer and Otacon will tell you its passcode to login but if you input a code different from what he tells you (like the ones for the songs) then Otacon will say that Snake is getting too old if he can't remember the code he told him a few minutes ago and then proceeds to input the code for you. For that reason, as I said in my previous message, you can only input a passcode once per playthrough.