No free upgrade for collector edition?

Hi guys!

When the game came out, i bought the collector's edition, platted it as any THPS fan would :D.

Today, i saw that there is a new trophy list on PS5 and i'd like to either plat it again, or autopop it (not sure yet...).

i saw that a free upgrade is given to the owner of the digital deluxe edition. Inside my game, there is a flyer that says "redeem code on back to access digital content: digital deluxe edition"

i never bothered to used that code before, but since i wanted my free upgrade, i claimed it. But even tough i used the code, i can't download the PS5 upgrade for free... And the PS store says i used a code for "Contenu Digital Deluxe" (which translates to "digital deluxe content").

Is this code not a "true" digital deluxe edition? Do they want me to pay 10 euros while i paid the most expensive version of the game when it first came out? Or am i missing something?

Thanks !

yes, i installed the ps4 version and i had the deluxe contente (vintage look, The ripper) available.

It's the first game on which i try to upgrade from PS4 to PS5 version, so i might miss something, but the store still says i can pay 10 euros to unlock the PS5 version, and i see nowhere any option to download it :/

I just came here to ask the same question...

The code from the collector's edition was for people to get access to the deluxe content without having to pay full price for the digital deluxe version again since they already got the collector's edition.

I redeemed the code near release and even after selecting the disc icon with '10.00' on, I get a page where I do have to pay 10 euro.
And yes, disc was in the PS5 when I did.

Back when they announced the PS5 upgrade on the PSBlog I remember somebody asking 'What about the collector's edition' but... no reply of course and his fears seem to have come true.

@lesk8vaincra When upgrading to a free PS5 edition, you'll just see a message that says 'Add to library' or something similar instead of the 10.00. So you were on the right track for upgrading from a PS4 to a PS5 version :)

Edited by Kolm

I contacted support and got a very generic answer back with the already known details about the upgrade path from PS4 to PS5.

They totally ignored my question about the collector's edition that already has the deluxe content just as the digital deluxe version.

I sent back an answer pointing out that they ignored the question about the collector's edition and that it's unfair that the real fans should have to pay twice for the same deluxe content.

To be continued... :(

Edited by Kolm