NA Sports Illustrated is obtainable confirmed

MAUSZX

After having a bunch of problems with knowing what areas I already grabbed all the cards I erased the save file and started counting in every area how many cards I grabbed, not movong forward until I got every card from every area. 

3 things to consider:

1.- Visual glitch happens, meaning yeah after getting all the 24 cards at the gym I still could see 2 cards (the ones outside of the gym office). So don't obsessed about it, just make sure you have the number of cards of every area. (Microids posted a PDF walk through for this of all possible locations. 

2.- Sometimes the game doesn't trigger the button if you are not at a certain angle/position. So just make sure to watch the picture where you can be standing and try every location a few times just to make sure. 

3.- Sometimes the game doesn't spawn some cards, it happened to me in the Thorpe Office, I couldn't find every card the first try, I reloaded tried again and found the card, (why did this happened I don't know). 

Also there was a new patch for NA. 1.04 it doesn't seem to affect anything tbh, just noticed some longer cutscenes. 

PS: no I don't have the plat yet, I have to do all the endings again. Since I didn't do all of them in the last save file. Since this trophy hasn't been reported as glitched or reallly problematic I would like to say and think that the platinum is obtainable for NA, since this has been a controversy for a long time. 

Edit: Got the platinum, so yeah it is obtainable for NA. 

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 3

On 8/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, postofficebuddy said:

Thanks for the heads up. I just picked this up yesterday on a whim and wasn’t even aware that the platinum was previously unobtainable. 

Yeah it was almost unplayable from launch to almost all 2020 since the studio was hold on quarintine so of course the fixes were slower than expected. 

Edited by MAUSZX