Plane To See Trophy - Bugged?

APCGrayLocked

I've tried several times to unlock this, but every time i failed. In detail, i've jumped more than 300m in several races during campaign mode and i've jumped more than 300m in the user-created track "Jump Gap". I even deleted the save and the game, re-installed it e re-do the jump (using the Jump Gap track) but again, no trophy. Lastly, i've tried to unlock the trophy on a different PS4 (the one of my friend that lives near me), but again, no trophy.

Any suggestion?

Edited by APCGrayLocked

On 08/04/2021 at 10:11 AM, APCGrayLocked said:

I've tried several times to unlock this, but everytime i failed. In detail i've jumped more than 300m in several races during campaign mode and i've jumped more than 300m in the user created track "Jump Gap". I even deleted the save and the game, re-installed it e re-do the jump (using the Jump Gap track) but again, no trophy. Lastly, i've tried to unlock the trophy on a different PS4, but again, no trophy.

I'd like to know this as well. I assume all the other trophies are working & that this is the only trophy you need. I'm thinking of starting this soon, but hoping it's possible.

Edited by Destructor-8