Sigrid ps plus pack on PS5

Dwightsarmy14

18 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Maybe you have to boot up the PS4 version to tie it to your HR account and then you'll have it on your PS5.

I went back to the ps4 version and I no longer own her there either. I checked the ps plus pack and it said I can’t download it because I already own the Roco PS+ bulwark pack. This wasn’t a problem before I downloaded the ps5 version. If anyone figures out a fix for this let me know ?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue. And then yesterday I noticed the Sigrid add-on was marked as available again so I "purchased" it. I didn't receive the 500 coins a second time but, when I loaded the game up, it did activate Sigrid for me.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 7:02 AM, bjplink said:

I had the same issue. And then yesterday I noticed the Sigrid add-on was marked as available again so I "purchased" it. I didn't receive the 500 coins a second time but, when I loaded the game up, it did activate Sigrid for me.

Thank you I will try it out and see if it works again. I like her but didn’t want to buy her after getting her for free

2 hours ago, UsCanAdam said:

Check the game hub (game page on the PlayStation5 main menu). I had that same error as you somewhere but then found plus free dlc between the available addons for it. 

It works now if you download the PS5 version of the pack. it wasn't available before so they must have just added it recently