The Book Worm Trophy

Is this trophy bugged, I've tried to obtain it a couple of times including following some guides on how to obtain. Does not appeart to unlock!

I will admit that the guide was on steam for the PC version, but, unless they've changed anything it should still apply right?

Glitched. This was tweeted yesterday.

"We've been patching achievement issues on Xbox and Playstation. Here's where we're at: -Playstation trophies not syncing correctly has been fixed -Xbox achieve text displaying wrong will be fixed today -Some big achieves will be fixed this week"

"If you're a big achievement hunter trying to do some of the most difficult or complex achievements, like Bookworm, you might wanna hold off for a few days because that requires a big boi patch that's going up next week."

• 4 weeks later...

I unlocked all trophies with no issues last night on the EU version.  So it seems to be patched, unless the issue was specifically with the NA version (this happened in The Inner World a few years ago, where one version launched with broken trophies and one didn't).