redoing challenes?

maurjen

does anyone know if you can still redo challenges without starting a new game?. I missed one of them where you have to assassinate the assassins in 10 minutes so I was hoping if there was anyway to redo the challenges to get the challenge accept trophy.

does anyone know if you can still redo challenges without starting a new game?. I missed one of them where you have to assassinate the assassins in 10 minutes so I was hoping if there was anyway to redo the challenges to get the challenge accept trophy.

I am not absolutely certain but I do believe it's possible.

Let me first explain that I own two copies of this game. One I use the other my son uses. We both load up our copy on our respective PS3's then even though he has multiple characters, some with higher levels than mine I get him to at least play with a character close to mine and we join a session together and complete challenges that way. Now I talked to my son about this and he told me that he also believes it is possible to do this but when you partner up with someone, that someone has to go passive (in other words stand back) and let you do all the specific kills yourself!

I am not absolutely certain but I do believe it's possible.

Let me first explain that I own two copies of this game. One I use the other my son uses. We both load up our copy on our respective PS3's then even though he has multiple characters, some with higher levels than mine I get him to at least play with a character close to mine and we join a session together and complete challenges that way. Now I talked to my son about this and he told me that he also believes it is possible to do this but when you partner up with someone, that someone has to go passive (in other words stand back) and let you do all the specific kills yourself!

that's possible but what happens if your by yourself  playing it

My apologies but I haven't played far enough into the game to actually try going back to complete a challenge I missed.

My first thought would be to say try my suggestion because it seems like a possibility. I would offer to help you but I have soooo many things going on right now. I have a backlog of games to attempt to work on today, I still need to eat breakfast, play a game of Magic The Gathering with my son before he heads home to his mother's house.

My second thought is if you have multiple characters already played try playing the lowest leveled character to do the challenge.

If you have just one character, just make a duplicate save on your system, then just go back and try to do the challenge. The worst that could happen is you end up with a "Skyrim"- like issue where it just won't let you take the challenge leaving you with the only option of starting a new game.
Borderlands 2 was actually meant to be replayed anyway & it shouldn't really take you that long to get back to that point in the game!

:ninja: