Help for the carpenter, blacksmith, armorer, etc.. trophoes

seeing that the ps5 has a new list with the expansions, I decided to subscribe for a month and 2 to get these the platinum done before jumping to the ps5 version. 

so I'm wondering, any tips or guides on how to approach these trophies (basically all the create item x and create xxxx of items x" trophies 

here's my list: 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2096-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/TalalHmd

I'd appreciate the help.

if it helps. I beat the main story and post story patches but haven't started any expansion 

Easy way to approach it, just start any crafter class you want, lets say Carpenter for now, go to the guild supplier at the Carpenter guild and stock up on stacks of Maple Log (a stack of 99 costs 198 gil which is nothing) to create Maple Lumber. Open up the crafting log, Maple Lumber is the first recipe, craft it yourself once, then after that hit 'quick synthesis', change the number of attempts to 99 and hit 'synthesis'. the game will then craft 99 stacks of maple lumber for you, keep doing that till the trophy pops. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

Easy way to approach it, just start any crafter class you want, lets say Carpenter for now, go to the guild supplier at the Carpenter guild and stock up on stacks of Maple Log (a stack of 99 costs 198 gil which is nothing) to create Maple Lumber. Open up the crafting log, Maple Lumber is the first recipe, craft it yourself once, then after that hit 'quick synthesis', change the number of attempts to 99 and hit 'synthesis'. the game will then craft 99 stacks of maple lumber for you, keep doing that till the trophy pops. 

nice lol, that sounds easy enough

how many hours do you think all of these would take, (approximately of course) including fishing and materias ,eyc.. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/13/2021 at 7:09 PM, Venocide said:

That's exactly what I did.?