Need help with Storyteller trophy

I am on ps5 with the Return to Arkham version. I have tried different methods with the Storyteller trophy, but none quite really worked. I've altered the dates with the ps5 offline, the trophy popped, but then when I went to check my trophy list, it wasnt there. Then I tried to alter the dates but with the ps5 online, all the dates on the calendar got marked and the Calendar Man dissapeared leaving the two face goon hanging but no trophy. Then I tried again altering the dates with ps5 online, but doing the dates in chronological order, still no trophy. 

How else can I try?

Edited by aragorn115a

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you got it working. While the trophy was a different style trophy than most I've seen trophies that require you to essentially play the game for a full year need to DIAF. I mean the game is about a 40 hours game. Think originally on 360 it took me 2 weeks of playing to 100% the game. I would imagine 99.99% of the player base just changed their date to get to the next one. Also if you think about it if Batman was in Arkham City for 11-12 months still cleaning it up what the hell was going on :)

• Like 1