Defeat 5 bosses in a row

Matowzki

I ended up doing it by getting to stage 24, unlocking the red car, grinding that stage until the red car was fully upgraded & then made a cloud save which I had to re-download a bunch of times. It should be possible to do a similar sort of thing on stage 1 with the blue car or whenever you can unlock the green car. If you've gone past stage 24 the bosses will have a ton of health & it might be an idea to start over. 

A successful run is largely dictated by the random drops/layouts that can greatly help or hinder you. I've uploaded a video of my run & you can see the drops were of the beneficial variety:

• Like 1

Yeah I figured it would be something like this. I am at stage 88 now, still trying to get everything to max upgrade. After that I'll see if there is some way to delete the save-file and start a new game because it will be easier in lower levels I guess.

I fully upgraded the red car, but I guess you need to upgrade all three cars to the max to unlock the trophy for max upgrades?

EDIT: I finally got it. I tried the above mentioned way, but it didn't work for me as at level 24 I did not unlock the red car yet. You have to destroy 100 police cars for that and they would not spawn for me until I defeated at least one boss. After that they would spawn. Therefore I only unlocked the red car around level 39. I tried grinding the red car until I could upgrade it properly, but it was already too difficult at that stage. I could not reach the fourth boss.

After this I deleted my save file and tried with the first car. Just don't go past level 0 and keep grinding money. Eventually I had around 20.000 coins for which I upgraded everything expect the magnet, which doesn't add any value in defeating the trophy in my opinion. After this is was still difficult to reach the fourth and fifth boss, but not completely impossible. I died straight after defeating the fifth boss because I got four missiles coming my way and a hole in the ground on the fifth lane. I guess that's the game huh? 

Edited by Matowzki
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 16/4/2021 at 2:18 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I ended up doing it by getting to stage 24, unlocking the red car, grinding that stage until the red car was fully upgraded & then made a cloud save which I had to re-download a bunch of times. It should be possible to do a similar sort of thing on stage 1 with the blue car or whenever you can unlock the green car. If you've gone past stage 24 the bosses will have a ton of health & it might be an idea to start over. 

A successful run is largely dictated by the random drops/layouts that can greatly help or hinder you. I've uploaded a video of my run & you can see the drops were of the beneficial variety:

how u drive 1000km??? i'm at chapter 28 and only have 120km driven. Everytime I die I lose the km from last checkpoint.

On 06/08/2021 at 9:51 PM, alexhardstyle said:

how u drive 1000km??? i'm at chapter 28 and only have 120km driven. Everytime I die I lose the km from last checkpoint.

I believe the distance for this is shown in the settings (the cog icon in the main menu).

In the settings screen my distance is 642km, but on the 'game' screen it only shows 231km

Edited by InsertWittyName_

I finally got the trophy of killing 5 bosses in a row; First save money without improving the blue car until you reach stage 12, there you buy the green car with $ 20,000 I bought the main weapon up to level 8, level 3 secondary weapon, and the rest of money distributed in improving the nitro and the laser blue, they should be at level 6-7 more less, once improved you make a race and let yourself be killed so save the game, I made a copy of my game in the cloud or pen drive if you do not have ps plus, and I started try, the first 3 levels are easy but the last 2 are a bit of luck the truth, advice: do not lose life with any boss is very important since in rounds 4 and 5 it is very likely that you have to dodge a missile or zone off the ground and you crash into a car or the police shoot you, take advantage of the nitro a lot as they make you immortal, sorry for my English, good luck

• Like 1