No Download button on the game store.

Prometheous101

it should already be on your ps4, as far as i'm aware u cannot delete it. have you tried your library?

just downloaded the vr version and the original is still in the folder i dumped it in years ago as well as the vr version.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

On 14. 04. 2021. at 4:17 PM, Leenewbe said:

it should already be on your ps4, as far as i'm aware u cannot delete it. have you tried your library?

just downloaded the vr version and the original is still in the folder i dumped it in years ago as well as the vr version.

Its not on my playstation,i dont remember ever having it on tbh.

7 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Its not on my playstation,i dont remember ever having it on tbh.

That is wierd. The fame should come ore installed on all ps4 consoles. It's also not deleteable. Just look on your library tab (far right) and look what apps are on your console. Don't filter away anything and see if it's there.

14 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

That is wierd. The fame should come ore installed on all ps4 consoles. It's also not deleteable. Just look on your library tab (far right) and look what apps are on your console. Don't filter away anything and see if it's there.

I only looked under games,now that i think about it i never checked the apps section.I will check in a few hours when i get home.