Need help "Level 3-1 Brick"

sixastrix

Hi guys.

I think I'm stuck at this first level of Suburbs.

How can we kill 2 enemies in the most lower right area, next to the elevator (under big ball with tnt above it)?

That area seems inaccessible, and also the floor with 1 enemy and tnt above.

The method I can think: explode the tnt above the big ball to kill 1 enemy on that floor and 2 enemies under the ball.

The problem is, I can't find any detonator for that tnt.

Throwing grenade only kills the enemy on that floor, but can't explode the tnt.

Thank you.

Well, since there's competition going on - I'm not gonna help. All I can say that this is possible. I just found a way to do this and I spent over 5 hours there. It's quite retarded way but, well, it works.

However I do need help with level 3-13. There're only 17 enemies, yet the counter says that there're 21 of them. But there's "kill all" achievement and killing all 17 is not enough.

So I can only help with level 3-1 in exchange for help with level 3-13 :)

Edited by vivan
  • Like 1

Anybody who doesn't participate in the competition willing to help? :D

Ok, I don't mind if you are not gonna help :) , I'll try again to figure it out.

Just one more question if you don't mind answering,

according to your post, I assume indeed there is no detonator for that TNT I'm talking about, right?

I just want to confirm cause I don't find any detonator for that TNT, so I won't blame my eyes :D

I also try to participate in the competition, and for your information, right now I have unlocked 3-2, beyond that is still locked,

so next time if I can help you for the level 3-13, I may help you (If I'm still stuck in 3-1 :P )

But, according to your post, 3-13 seems more annoying than 3-1, I doubt if I can finish 3-13 :unsure:

thanks

Just one more question if you don't mind answering,

according to your post, I assume indeed there is no detonator for that TNT I'm talking about, right?

Well, even if there's one - I haven't found it (and hell, I even checked behind all boxes. You can move them a little by jumping towards them).

Well, even if there's one - I haven't found it (and hell, I even checked behind all boxes. You can move them a little by jumping towards them).

If it is true that some object can be located behind boxes -when there is no muscleman in that stage-, then this game mechanics will be really annoying and hard. :angry:

Ahaha, you just haven't seen further levels. After getting S ranks on almost all levels I can say that I wouldn't be suprised in such... thing.

I'm not sure if this is just a bad design, lack of QA, or simple trolling.

I mean, look at gears. On ps3 you can just buy them, but on vita you have to use damn Near... just to find out that it doesn't work. And such issues are easily solvable with them.

But still I hope to show that even in such horrible unfair conditions I can win :)

Edited by vivan

Ahaha, you just haven't seen further levels. After getting S ranks on almost all levels I can say that I wouldn't be suprised in such... thing.

I'm not sure if this is just a bad design, lack of QA, or simple trolling.

I mean, look at gears. On ps3 you can just buy them, but on vita you have to use damn Near... just to find out that it doesn't work. And such issues are easily solvable with them.

But still I hope to show that even in such horrible unfair conditions I can win :)

doesn't work?do you mean the Near ticket system doesn't work? i haven't tried it yet

even though I'm nowhere near 3-1 :shakefist: , since U can throw grenades would imply that Ur using Adam? :hmm:  have U tried shooting them? :o  but as I said I'm not @ that stage yet and have no idea what Ur talking bout B) .

yes, 3-1 is the private alone (btw i think the name is Atom :)). i'll attach screenshot so you can see how silly the situation is. the room with tnt & big ball seems inaccessible

Try beating A-men 2 in 3 days... , but hey, you can always go for second prize. lol

I'm joking.

second prize,third prize , or no prize at all is fine for me. but the first prize is better :D

post-46495-0-77458400-1384780862_thumb.jpg

doesn't work?do you mean the Near ticket system doesn't work? i haven't tried it yet

Yeap, we were trying to exchange tickets with Ragowit, but with no luck. We've asked devs in tweeter (and I sent them email) - no reply for almost a week.

Try beating A-men 2 in 3 days... , but hey, you can always go for second prize. lol

3 days? Seems like too long for me :P

and I'm joking too... or not? We'll see :)

Edited by vivan
  • Like 1

yes, 3-1 is the private alone (btw i think the name is Atom :)). i'll attach screenshot so you can see how silly the situation is. the room with tnt & big ball seems inaccessible

is there noway to activate the elevator to the far left? or even to shoot the chain attached to the ball? r exploding the tnt canister to break the chain?

edit : is that the whole screen? if not maybe more picx of the rest of the screen might allow a better picture. would playthrough to said level but I'm getting up in age and just not so motivated to put the time in. :shakefist:  :D

Edited by BDKSimba

is there noway to activate the elevator to the far left? or even to shoot the chain attached to the ball? r exploding the tnt canister to break the chain?

edit : is that the whole screen? if not maybe more picx of the rest of the screen might allow a better picture. would playthrough to said level but I'm getting up in age and just not so motivated to put the time in. :shakefist:  :D

it's impossible to shoot the rope.

Here's the video of that place

Edited by vivan
  • Like 2

thanks vivan for the vid. but back to the OP, sorry, I would have to be playing the level to make any further suggestions. there's seems to be a number of levers and buttons and really don't know where to start unless I was playing that level. I think if I had a vita I too would be further advanced in stages than I'm current. wish ya luck. hope ya figure it out b4 I get there cause that would mean U been stuck for weeks. and that would make for alot of frustration.

Yeap, we were trying to exchange tickets with Ragowit, but with no luck. We've asked devs in tweeter (and I sent them email) - no reply for almost a week.

3 days? Seems like too long for me :P

and I'm joking too... or not? We'll see :)

Haha, your first post about this game has been like 10 days ago ;)

Anyways, I enjoy keeping up to date with how this contest goes, but I am not participating myself (way to busy for that) 

Good luck to you all though!

Thanks vivan for the video.

thanks vivan for the vid. but back to the OP, sorry, I would have to be playing the level to make any further suggestions. there's seems to be a number of levers and buttons and really don't know where to start unless I was playing that level. I think if I had a vita I too would be further advanced in stages than I'm current. wish ya luck. hope ya figure it out b4 I get there cause that would mean U been stuck for weeks. and that would make for alot of frustration.

The area seems inaccessible, impossible to shoot the rope, and imposibble to explode the TNT (and also, no detonator, no levers, no buttons related to that area).

Try keep playing this game, and you'll get even more frustration :D

Anyway, thank you for your concern :)

This Suburbs seems more difficult than the Night Missions. It needs more timing and planning.

I can't imagine how the Hidden Labs looks like.

Edited by sixastrix

Okay, competition officially ended.

So we have guys in closed space, and the only way to kill them is by explosion through the wall. What explosive weapons do we have? 1 grenade. That's not enough. What else? Hmmmm... mines? Yeap, it's possible to kill the top guy by shooting the mine placed on the elevator at the right time.

Edited by vivan

Okay, competition officially ended.

So we have guys in closed space, and the only way to kill them is by explosion through the wall. What explosive weapons do we have? 1 grenade. That's not enough. What else? Hmmmm... mines? Yeap, it's possible to kill the top guy by shooting the mine placed on the elevator at the right time.

Yeah, I've managed to try your method. I really don't expect that grenade can kill through the wall.

Thanks for the video!

And congratulations for your new PS4!