Are you able to find and catch every monster?

Johambubger

I'm about 20 hours in, and so far I've been using 4 main nexomon, while having two others with a bunch of synergy cores on them simply to evolve them into their final forms. I've started wondering if there's even a point to doing it this way, or if I'm just wasting exp and room in my party that could've been better spent on nexomon I actually want to use. So my question is: are you able to catch every nexomon in the wild, and is catching them all better than grinding for evolutions. How do you guys approach this?

I think you can catch all Nexomon in wildform but i caught only the base form and evolved them by giving them exp sharing cores. After story completion i caught wild nexomon Lv ~ 70 so it's one or two lv up for evolving.

One Nexomon had 4 cores for 80% extra xp and 5 Nexomon had 4 cores for 100% exp without fighting. Didn't take long that way :) 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Way (too) late to this thread, but one thing I would mention: you can get Evil_Joker's setup pretty early. If you catch those nexomon a bit early (say, when you are reviving the tyrants for the main story), you can catch them at level 40-45. It still takes only two levels to level them completely, but it's even quicker (level 70 takes a few battles to get where you're going).

It even helps a bit more, since at this point, it's convenient to level your main for the final story battles.

• Like 1