Is the online working?

YonahFuriae

Loved everything of the game when released for PS3, with that mix between the original Nier and Ico to craft such a beautiful and fun game, always had the Vita and PS4 versions ready to play, and I just saw there's an online trophy, so I was wondering if the online still works.

• 1 month later...

Last achiever is in June 3rd, so I’m sure it’s all good. I find it interesting that the online trophy in Fallen is not just for uploading once (like the previous versions), but for beating your own uploaded score.

My question however, is whether you have to complete all story modes in Rebirth and Fallen (Demise) before accessing online mode, or do you just have to beat The Slayer to get online mode ? I’ll find out eventually.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:32 AM, EqualityEarth said:

Last achiever is in June 3rd, so I’m sure it’s all good. I find it interesting that the online trophy in Fallen is not just for uploading once (like the previous versions), but for beating your own uploaded score.

My question however, is whether you have to complete all story modes in Rebirth and Fallen (Demise) before accessing online mode, or do you just have to beat The Slayer to get online mode 1f914.png I’ll find out eventually.

You just have to beat The Slayer.

• Like 1