Game trophies not appearing correctly in the game section on my profile

Jinxcendant-XIII

Hi, I was just finishing loading trophies for games but during the last one I got an error and got signed out, the trophies appear on my trophy list just fine but when I go onto my profile in the games section it's not displaying properly and isn't saying what the game is called.

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

Not entirely sure I understand what you mean: Do you mean the games under the "games" section on your profile aren't displaying correctly (perhaps only showing a grey controller icon with no name)? Or the trophies?

If the former, I have a few games like that. Sometimes it happens when a game has just released (or technically hasn't released yet, if I get the game early in the mail), and usually eventually gets fixed. Some games never seem to though, usually the niche ones. Unless it's all your games doing this, I wouldn't worry about it.

If the latter, I don't really know what to tell you if your trophies seem fine otherwise. Are you getting logged out and booted out of games? If so, I hate to tell you this but your user profile is most likely corrupted. Happened to me just less than 2 years ago. There is a way to fix it by creating a new user, deleting your current one, then re-signing back into your account on yet another new profile. You lose pretty much everything aside from games you have downloaded/installed however, so make sure you back up all your saves and any videos/screenshots you want to keep.

15 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Not entirely sure I understand what you mean: Do you mean the games under the "games" section on your profile aren't displaying correctly (perhaps only showing a grey controller icon with no name)? Or the trophies?

If the former, I have a few games like that. Sometimes it happens when a game has just released (or technically hasn't released yet, if I get the game early in the mail), and usually eventually gets fixed. Some games never seem to though, usually the niche ones. Unless it's all your games doing this, I wouldn't worry about it.

If the latter, I don't really know what to tell you if your trophies seem fine otherwise. Are you getting logged out and booted out of games? If so, I hate to tell you this but your user profile is most likely corrupted. Happened to me just less than 2 years ago. There is a way to fix it by creating a new user, deleting your current one, then re-signing back into your account on yet another new profile. You lose pretty much everything aside from games you have downloaded/installed however, so make sure you back up all your saves and any videos/screenshots you want to keep.

That is exactly what I mean, I just went onto the game then I got logged out of my account by some type of error, never happened to me before

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

15 minutes ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

That is exactly what I mean, I just went onto the game then I got logged out of my account by some type of error, never happened to me before

Yeah, sounds like your user profile might be corrupt unfortunately, it's a fairly common issue on PS4. Are you getting any error codes, particularly NP-32091-5? You should be able to view them in the error history under "system" (if I recall correctly) in settings.

11 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Yeah, sounds like your user profile might be corrupt unfortunately, it's a fairly common issue on PS4. Are you getting any error codes, particularly NP-32091-5? You should be able to view them in the error history under "system" (if I recall correctly) in settings.

I didn't see what the error code was, just got one error code it's not happening all the time, I'll have to check later