Madden 20 Question

AfroKagerou

So I made the mistake of letting my nephews play the game on my account. Now it’s on my list and it’s bothering the crap out of me because I don’t really play sports games. So my question is, can you still get 100% on this or is it just best to keep it hidden?

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, AfroKagerou said:

can you still get 100% 

Late response, but...

You absolutely can.  I just started it this month.  I actually followed a guide on true achievements for getting this.  It has been smooth following it so far, minus the achievement for having 2 symmetries at the same time.  Reason being that the game isn't as active and purchasing players from the auction house to complete a symmetry is more expensive than the guide.  None the less, in about an hour, I'll win a bid for a player that'll complete the achievement.  Rest of the trophies have come rather easily.

Either way, IMO, if you don't like the idea of the game being on your list, I'd hide it.  

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 2:13 PM, djb5f said:

The Madden series is perhaps the easiest to platinum within the entire sports genre.  Might as well complete it unless you hate American football.

Don’t hate it, just wanted to know if the plat is still obtainable.

On 6/29/2021 at 2:07 PM, damcrac5 said:

Late response, but...

You absolutely can.  I just started it this month.  I actually followed a guide on true achievements for getting this.  It has been smooth following it so far, minus the achievement for having 2 symmetries at the same time.  Reason being that the game isn't as active and purchasing players from the auction house to complete a symmetry is more expensive than the guide.  None the less, in about an hour, I'll win a bid for a player that'll complete the achievement.  Rest of the trophies have come rather easily.

Either way, IMO, if you don't like the idea of the game being on your list, I'd hide it.  

Thanks for the tip.