How long to boost online alone?

2 hours ago, Yoranto said:

Boosting online alone, so you mean with 2 consoles?

If a player disconnects he will get replaced by an NPC so no, you always have to play the full match.

Oh okay. Can one player basically ruin himself? I see some guys getting 30 wins within 2-4 hours

11 minutes ago, Yoranto said:

You can try, yeah. 30 wins in 2-4h? Sounds highly unrealistic to me but idk. Personally I was lucky when I could finish 2 matches in 2-4h.

if you look at the recent achievers and look at their timestamp between first and 30th win, several are getting it done within hours

• 1 year later...

I know I'm late to this thread, but I'll answer if anyone is interested.

If you got two consoles then you (main account) can sell your properties to someone (other account) for a high price, making that player spend all its gil.

Then you buy the other players property for 1 gil, thus making it go bankrupt when it walks on a property.

You will have the most gil out off all players and will be declared victor.

This is the fastest way to win, taking only a few rounds.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Another way to win more easily or to add variety to so many matches is to set the game to start with half the money needed, and add many or all empty lots. Temples take away a big percentage of the money from people who land on them, and it is a lot of money when everyone starts rich.

If you help yourself with your second account, you can get more shops faster, so the two computer controlled characters will never have a chance, and you will win very quickly.

-----
Unrelated to winning matches quickly:

I sometimes play alone with this set-up, up to three bankruptcies, and with the largest required amount to win.

The temples are good to start, then you can force-buy other characters' shops, and then you can change some temples to actual shops and enhance them to get your stock value up.

Those games take a little longer to finish, but it is very satisfying to torture the poor computer. Once you have enough money to win, they freak out and stop doing things that would give them a better chance to not lose. I just move in circles, not ending the match, while I watch them lose all their money. You can collect a few gold bankruptcy trophies this way, too.