Any way to make trophies pop when they should? (Vita)

My trophies don't seem to pop when they should anymore. (Immediately after completing the requirements.)

The only way to make them pop now is to close the game, boot it up again and wait for the intro to finish. They pop one after the other and my timestamps look terrible.

It didn't use to be like this...

I'm playing on Vita.

I've played this on PC, never had this issue.

Edited by Bratinov

well, they abandoned the vita version long ago so I'm inclined to say this way of triggering the trophies is your only option

tbh I can't remember how it used to be since I stopped playing the vita version for obvious reasons years ago (dlc)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alaquia said:

well, they abandoned the vita version long ago so I'm inclined to say this way of triggering the trophies is your only option

tbh I can't remember how it used to be since I stopped playing the vita version for obvious reasons years ago (dlc)

They popped normally, until today. 

I beat Chest today and didn't get the trophy for it, so I knew something was up. Tried one of the solutions posted here on the forums (watching the intro) - It worked, a bunch of trophies popped, some that I didn't even notice I had achieved.

I just deleted my save and redownloaded it from the cloud. 

I'll report back if this behaviour persists.

Edit: well, I just killed the Chest boss with Isaac - the trophy popped immediately. 

Edited by Bratinov
  • Like 1

I had this issue on PS4 as well, trophies started not popping until I re-launched the game, one of the things that kinda killed my interest in it. No idea why, but either way, I don't think it's unique to Vita, and as with you, I didn't have issues with trophies popping early on, but they progressively seemed to get more and more glitchy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I had this issue on PS4 as well, trophies started not popping until I re-launched the game, one of the things that kinda killed my interest in it. No idea why, but either way, I don't think it's unique to Vita, and as with you, I didn't have issues with trophies popping early on, but they progressively seemed to get more and more glitchy.

That's sad to hear, but at least it puts my mind at ease.

This game is like digital crack, I'm hooked, again!

Edited by Bratinov

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, SuperXander000 said:

Can you transfer steam savefil on the PS4 using Crossplay and unlock trophies?

I'm pretty sure cross save is only between PS4 and Vita.

I've never seen any option to transfer from any other platforms.

Maybe with Repentance ? But if they were planning it we would have heard about it by now I guess.

1 hour ago, Okoteiru said:

I'm pretty sure cross save is only between PS4 and Vita.

I've never seen any option to transfer from any other platforms.

Maybe with Repentance ? But if they were planning it we would have heard about it by now I guess.

Ahh, alrighty. ? thanks!