There and back again 71/72 help

Hello everyone. I went through nearls every location in the game that I possibly could have went to, and no trophy. Counter is stuck on 71/72.

I think I might’ve missed a location in the hotel basement, but I don’t think there is any way to get down there after the mission.

Anybody have any idea what the last location could be?

i was in a similar state in the original version, and it turns out i actually missed an "unmissable" location, the waterfront harbor just south of the pump station if i recall correctly
and as for the hotel thing, if you did that part solo, you couldnt have missed a location in there

unless something was changed between the old & new versions, then idk if this actually helps

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

i was in a similar state in the original version, and it turns out i actually missed an "unmissable" location, the waterfront harbor just south of the pump station if i recall correctly
and as for the hotel thing, if you did that part solo, you couldnt have missed a location in there

unless something was changed between the old & new versions, then idk if this actually helps

Thanks, I’ll check this location later..

nah i played through it in coop which complicates things lol

Edited by arcanehornet_