50 Combo

glurak400

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 4:54 PM, glurak400 said:

does anyone have an idea how to get the 50 combo?

Probably too late for you, but maybe for others who are wondering.

Izen will eventually (I forgot which level exactly, but around 60-80 somewhere ...) learn an attack that does 30 hits spread around all your enemies, by the time you're about level 80-90, you can go the place indicated on https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/seek-hearts/guide/ as the level 100 place, you'll want to find the huge standing robot that takes up all 4 enemy spaces. Guard a bit so you can have Izen hit it twice with this attack without the robot hitting back in between. To keep the combo going the others will need to attack as well.

Even easier: at level 120 Lucca will learn an attack that does 50 hits ... This is also necessary to get the in-game reward for doing 30 overkill hits: hits done after the target's hp depleted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

Probably too late for you, but maybe for others who are wondering.

Izen will eventually (I forgot which level exactly, but around 60-80 somewhere ...) learn an attack that does 30 hits spread around all your enemies, by the time you're about level 80-90, you can go the place indicated on https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/seek-hearts/guide/ as the level 100 place, you'll want to find the huge standing robot that takes up all 4 enemy spaces. Guard a bit so you can have Izen hit it twice with this attack without the robot hitting back in between. To keep the combo going the others will need to attack as well.

Even easier: at level 120 Lucca will learn an attack that does 50 hits ... This is also necessary to get the in-game reward for doing 30 overkill hits: hits done after the target's hp depleted.

i have it after one day i wirting it. but thank you.