Can't install update 01.003.000

Valkirye22

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I've purchased a physical copy, the data copied form the disc no issues but the game can't install or download update 01.003.000

It keeps showing up with an error that translated to checking if your software is up to date (which it is - and I am actively connected to the internet)

I can play without updating but... you know, patches, stability, trophies...

3 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Serious question. Because that does work sometimes. 

First thing I tried to do... left it for a couple of hours now and the issue persists.

I can play it - start without updating - but I am curious if this happened to anyone else and if (Hopefully not) there will be issues with further updates down the line

9 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I've purchased a physical copy, the data copied form the disc no issues but the game can't install or download update 01.003.000

It keeps showing up with an error that translated to checking if your software is up to date (which it is - and I am actively connected to the internet)

I can play without updating but... you know, patches, stability, trophies...

This is happening to me too. Won't let me download the update at all. Really frustrating.

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Maybe you can try to reconstruct the data base to see if it helps. It installed ok to me.

No... I've tried deleting and re-installing the game and also starting the PS5 in Safe mode and rebuilding the database.

The same issue persists.

If anyone finds a solution please let me know

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

No... I've tried deleting and re-installing the game and also starting the PS5 in Safe mode and rebuilding the database.

The same issue persists.

If anyone finds a solution please let me know

This guy on reddit posted this:

Update!!!

Here’s what has worked for me.

Delete your games from your system

Go to settings -> users and accounts-> other -> restore licenses

Start your PS5 in safe mode and rebuild the database.

Go to settings -> network -> settings -> turn off your connect to internet

Put your game in and let it copy

Once your game has copied turn your internet back on from step 4. Go to your game on the hone screen and hit options -> check for update. It will run for a minute or so but will download your update.

Hope it helps man!

3 hours ago, breakXedge said:

This guy on reddit posted this:

Update!!!

Here’s what has worked for me.

Delete your games from your system

Go to settings -> users and accounts-> other -> restore licenses

Start your PS5 in safe mode and rebuild the database.

Go to settings -> network -> settings -> turn off your connect to internet

Put your game in and let it copy

Once your game has copied turn your internet back on from step 4. Go to your game on the hone screen and hit options -> check for update. It will run for a minute or so but will download your update.

Hope it helps man!

Just wanted to provide feedback that mine managed to download a moment ago. I haven't done anything since my last post when I tired rebuilding the database, initially without success.

I started my ps5 20 mins ago it downloaded the update with no issues. And without doing the steps described above but if you are struggling try those too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Just wanted to provide feedback that mine managed to download a moment ago. I haven't done anything since my last post when I tired rebuilding the database, initially without success.

I started my ps5 20 mins ago it downloaded the update with no issues. And without doing the steps described above but if you are struggling try those too.

Glad you finally updated it!