How do you get past the yellow see through doors?

iGGTheEnd

5 hours ago, GinjAJ said:

You need to have the Blade Balancer artifact. 

f*uck that could have been said somewhere... I had it on a run yesterday and destroyed the golden door as easy as the red one and was confused about it.

But it also means if you get bad RNG with yellow doors in the first biome and no way to craft a blade balancer you're out of luck for those when going into the next one

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

f*uck that could have been said somewhere... I had it on a run yesterday and destroyed the golden door as easy as the red one and was confused about it.

But it also means if you get bad RNG with yellow doors in the first biome and no way to craft a blade balancer you're out of luck for those when going into the next one

It's not a huge deal really unless there's collectables behind one of them it's just an odd design choice, I've never played a Roguelite that locks a room behind an item.

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

It's not a huge deal really unless there's collectables behind one of them it's just an odd design choice, I've never played a Roguelite that locks a room behind an item.

It might become a real nuisance down the line when you're trying to 100% and collect everything, if something you're missing locked behind the golden door and you had no RNG to get the blade upgrade... sure, you can restart the cycle but still