Electric Pack DLC Hot Laps

potential91

Hey guys, hope everyone's enjoying the challenge the Electric Pack DLC is giving you, here's all my videos for the hard events, any additional details are in the video comments, however most require all upgrades to be purchased before even trying them. All events were done with traction control off and default tuning setups. Good luck!

Performance Upgrade

Electrical Storm

Charged Up 

Electric Boogaloo 

Go Dutch 

Record Breaker

Edited by potential91
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, LordWikii said:

I am scared of that Nurburgring hot lap. Is there room for mistakes or do we have to make a perfect lap?

A little bit of both, I overcooked a few corners but the lap itself isn't that bad, the car handles very well, it's just long, it's a balance of pushing to the limit and keeping the car on track

4 hours ago, potential91 said:

A little bit of both, I overcooked a few corners but the lap itself isn't that bad, the car handles very well, it's just long, it's a balance of pushing to the limit and keeping the car on track

Having done all 5 hot laps from this DLC, the Nurburgring hot lap wasn't that bad as I had expected. My first clean lap was around 6:08:512 but after getting the grips with the car and discovering that I could go pretty much at full speed in most corners I've managed to beat my previous lap time by a lot.

wkKDawC.png

Edited by LordWikii
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TJPlaysPS said:

Can you share tuning, upgrades and hints for these videos similar to this reddit post for the other dlcs? 

I didn't use setup changes for any of the events, all events are done with the cars at max PIR aside from the Porsche lap where the upgrades are in the comments. Traction control is off. abs is on.

Regarding tips, the best I can suggest is play with the braking zones, if you're too slow it's most likely because you're braking too early, and taking the corners too slowly, alot of those cars have an unbelievable amount of downforce and can stick to the track as you coast through the corners. They key here is definitely speed, you're better off restarting a lap because you went too fast than go through a corner too cautiously.

Another tip is get your braking done before you go through the corner, the cars don't like to turn and decelerate at the same time, and coast through the corner before getting back on the throttle as soon as you feel your cars made it round the corner.

On 15/05/2021 at 8:53 PM, TJPlaysPS said:

Perfect thanks. I'm struggling to keep the porsche in line. Seems so heavy into the bend and massive oversteer out even with TC on low.

Which was the hardest would you say to beat? I usually try and tackle the hardest first 

The Porsche I struggled with using tyres and brakes as my upgrade choices, the moment I went for giving myself more speed I beat the time by 1.5 seconds, I'd turn traction control off, you don't get much wheelspin with these electric cars, with the hairpin it's actually quicker to brake late, point the car inwards and get straight on the throttle than it is to go round that hairpin like it was a normal corner, cut every corner you can just a tad and you'll have no issues beating the time, the last corner I'd say is actually the hardest as you're trying to turn your car in after braking so heavily, it's actually quite easy to miss the apex of the corner completely and add half a second to your time.

Of this dlc in particular I'd say the 3 lap pacesetter at Brands Hatch is probably the hardest as it requires 3 laps of very quick driving. 

Let me know how you get on :) if you're struggling give me an add and I'll watch you play and see if I can help

• 3 months later...