Is it possible to stack the PS4 versions of this?

LuckySlime

I saw a forum post from awhile ago saying that you couldn't stack genshin but I recently seen people on leaderboards with 1 Minute 100% times so I was wondering if it's now possible those people don't have the ps5 version either?

You can autopop the trophies if you played it on Ps4 then play the Ps5 version, its even possible if you play on Ps5 ver then autopop them on Ps4 ver. But you can not stack this game say play on NA ver then try to pop them on EU, China version. You would have to delete your genshin account and then relink it to EU to pop trophy there.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

You can autopop the trophies if you played it on Ps4 then play the Ps5 version, its even possible if you play on Ps5 ver then autopop them on Ps4 ver. But you can not stack this game say play on NA ver then try to pop them on EU, China version. You would have to delete your genshin account and then relink it to EU to pop trophy there.

Ahh alright when deleting and relinking to a new region is it straight up deleting my whole save on the account or just assigning it to a new region?

They must have changed something because I auto popped the trophies so now have 27/37 for ps4 EU and NA and ps5.  The difference with auto popping trophies is you need to connect via a vpn for the region you want the trophies.  CN is different as its a separate client so once I've downloaded and tested it I'll update this.

Edited by greenaj81
  • Like 2

On 5.5.2021 at 9:44 AM, OhDearDevilRun said:

hello,

so when i start playing the Ps5 version (fresh start, never played before) and i get the platinum than i can autopop the Ps4 100% ?

2 hours ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

hello,

so when i start playing the Ps5 version (fresh start, never played before) and i get the platinum than i can autopop the Ps4 100% ?

Yes

On 5/7/2021 at 10:30 AM, greenaj81 said:

They must have changed something because I auto popped the trophies so now have 27/37 for ps4 EU and NA and ps5.  The difference with auto popping trophies is you need to connect via a vpn for the region you want the trophies.  CN is different as its a separate client so once I've downloaded and tested it I'll update this.

That is interesting, please let us know your findings and elaborate how to do this more.

• Like 2