Buggy trophies *fixed*

Messknecht

Finally I got the buggy trophies. 

If you are facing problems with the trophies, delete your save, start from the scratch and redo the prequesites for all missing trophies. 

***old post***

FYI: I have some issue with trophies that didn't pop. 

Two 4 one - I counted at least 6 times I  accomplished the prequesites since the trophy didn't pop the first time I did it. 

Tick Tock - I planted the bomb far more than 100 times so far but didn't get the Trophy. 

Red or blue wire? - I didn't get the trophy after I defused the bomb 10+ times. It finally popped after  the release of patch 1.08 and I defused the bomb again.

Hailstorm - is also broken. Counted 40+ kills while jumping from height so far. 

I reported the trophy issues to the developers but didn't get a response so far. 

Since I got robw after the last patch and the next patch release was announced by the developer I'm looking forward to a positive outcome. 

Nevertheless, please post issues you had with trophies in ALVO. 

Update: the last patch didn't unlock any of the issued trophies, meanwhile I unlocked big guns, I mention it because I heard of gamers that had issues with that one, as well as quack quack. 

I contacted one of the devs and he told me they will discuss it in their next team meeting. 

Edited by Messknecht
Updated info
  • Like 3

Ive heard of glitched trophies with this game and experienced the same with the sliding kills and jumping kills. The game isn’t bad but the 500 matches of each game mode really put me off this game. 

It’s a shame, I see the devs doing this to extend playtime but it really has no benefit. I wanted this game to do well too but I’ve had my fun with it 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.5.2021 at 5:15 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Ive heard of glitched trophies with this game and experienced the same with the sliding kills and jumping kills. The game isn’t bad but the 500 matches of each game mode really put me off this game. 

It’s a shame, I see the devs doing this to extend playtime but it really has no benefit. I wanted this game to do well too but I’ve had my fun with it 

Deleting the save and repeat the trophy prequesites did the trick, the Hailstorm trophy is a bit tricky because you have to be still in air while getting the kill. 

• Like 1