Completionist trophy help (solved)

So I thought I got the max score on every level in China, but I guess I didn't. I don't know what happened and this dumb game doesn't track what went wrong. I replayed level 11 and for sure got it because I heard that level was giving some issues.

So can I just go through each level on Normal Plus and get more points to hit the Normal threshold? Or if I play on Normal Plus, do I then have to get the Normal Plus high score? I ask because I don't want to tiptoe through the game again. I want to actually assassinate guards and stuff. Also can I get the Normal Plus high score in the levels I didn't get the Normal high score?

This trophy is super confusing and sucks so I would appreciate some clarification.

EDIT: Well, it seemed to have solved itself. I got the trophy while getting max points on mission 7 during my Normal Plus run. I guess I'll just leave this here for anyone in the future who has questions about a forgettable, mediocre spin-off of a major franchise from 2015.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...

Thank you for posting this, Chaos_Bladez. The trophy description is vague and therefore terrible. Did you run through EVERY memory sequence on Normal Plus a second time before the trophy unlocked, or did you cherry-pick the memories you knew were under max score? Also, did you have to simultaneoulsly get the max score AND fastest time in each memory, or could you split it into two runs, one for max score and another for fastest time? I don't understand how The Completionist trophy works.

On 06/05/2021 at 0:17 AM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I guess I'll just leave this here for anyone in the future who has questions about a forgettable, mediocre spin-off of a major franchise from 2015.

off topic but holy shit, i laughed so hard at your indignation. ?

14 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Thank you for posting this, Chaos_Bladez. The trophy description is vague and therefore terrible. Did you run through EVERY memory sequence on Normal Plus a second time before the trophy unlocked, or did you cherry-pick the memories you knew were under max score? Also, did you have to simultaneoulsly get the max score AND fastest time in each memory, or could you split it into two runs, one for max score and another for fastest time? I don't understand how The Completionist trophy works.

I wish I could help but I have completely memory holed this game. I literally do not remember so I apologize for that.

14 hours ago, kevao97 said:

off topic but holy shit, i laughed so hard at your indignation. 1f639.png

Haha well, it's harsh but fair.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 3:33 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I wish I could help but I have completely memory holed this game. I literally do not remember so I apologize for that.

Holy smokes. I've done that with games too. The game was so bad it was literally not worth remembering. Ugh, playing the whole game twice seems tedious.

The weird thing about Assassin's Creed Chronicles titles is it leaves me wondering what the intended platform was: mobile or console? The graphics and 2.5D feel like a mobile game, but you need the precision of a controller for split-second decisions while sneaking by guards. 

11 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Holy smokes. I've done that with games too. The game was so bad it was literally not worth remembering. Ugh, playing the whole game twice seems tedious.

The weird thing about Assassin's Creed Chronicles titles is it leaves me wondering what the intended platform was: mobile or console? The graphics and 2.5D feel like a mobile game, but you need the precision of a controller for split-second decisions while sneaking by guards. 

Well, like I remember playing them and quite a bit of them because I platinumed it in less than five days. Playing and replaying them in such a condensed time meant some of it is burned into my brain. 

But the details about how to unlock what trophy have been completely deleted from my brain.

Well, while it did come out on Vita, they were on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, too. So they are still console games but smaller because they were initially downloadable before being compiled onto a disc after they all came out. That's why they are 2.5D and don't quite feel like big console titles.

• Like 1