Fractured Wastelands (biome 5) trophy bugged after latest patches.

JewishPanCaKe

Yesterday my activity card said I was missing 1 log. Today I started the game and the activity card was there but was blank with no complete %. Anyways I finally found the last log after already having all the ciphers. But no trophy... so hours wasted even after they said they fixed trophies.. I even fell into the secret room with 3 chests and did the containment room. The activity card also does not show up now meaning I've done everything. Am I missing something or do I have to start a new game?

Ignore the inconsistency of the activity card. It signifies nothing regarding bugged/unobtainable trophies. It's a problem with the PS5 system UI itself not Returnal the game. My activity cards were constantly either displaying 0% or not displaying at all and I didn't have any problems unlocking trophies. 

From what I remember of the cards they only show percentage of logs collected, not exact number. So when you say you have 98% for example, that remaining 2% could be 1,2 or even 3 logs - don't assume it means 1. 

Press the touchpad and look at all the logs you've obtained in the menu. See how many empty spaces there are around logs 40 to 50, because I guess that roughly constitutes the logs for biome 5.

55 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

Yesterday my activity card said I was missing 1 log. Today I started the game and the activity card was there but was blank with no complete %. Anyways I finally found the last log after already having all the ciphers. But no trophy... so hours wasted even after they said they fixed trophies.. I even fell into the secret room with 3 chests and did the containment room. The activity card also does not show up now meaning I've done everything. Am I missing something or do I have to start a new game?

I don’t know if this may have happened to you as well, but I had a cipher show up twice. I collected it and what happened was I was at 8/10 ciphers and when I collected it, it didn’t show 9/10 and my activity card count didn’t increase either. I thought I got screwed by a glitch and didn’t get credit. I was still missing a log from the Fractures Wastes as well so I pressed on and both were in the same room. I’m not saying that’s the one you missed just maybe since I had collected one twice maybe the same happened to you. Also as stated above just be connected online when getting collectible and you’ll be fine the cards are glitchy anyway. 

1 hour ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

This happened to me aswell. A bit later I launched the game using the "Explore Biome 2" activity card, and the trophy popped immediately upon spawning. So try launching the game with a card, preferably a biome exploration one.

Sweet I'll give that a try! 

12 minutes ago, Amphiprion11513 said:

I don’t know if this may have happened to you as well, but I had a cipher show up twice. I collected it and what happened was I was at 8/10 ciphers and when I collected it, it didn’t show 9/10 and my activity card count didn’t increase either. I thought I got screwed by a glitch and didn’t get credit. I was still missing a log from the Fractures Wastes as well so I pressed on and both were in the same room. I’m not saying that’s the one you missed just maybe since I had collected one twice maybe the same happened to you. Also as stated above just be connected online when getting collectible and you’ll be fine the cards are glitchy anyway. 

Oh so you found the log and cipher in the same room?