So I picked up my final collectible...

Flynnerigan

Here I was, ready to be done with this rng. Biome 6, I pick up the final collectible and the last trophy doesn't unlock. I collected everything and now the trophy stat checker on PS5 disappeared. 

Please tell me there's a fix to this that doesn't revert me back to a cloud save. 

I can give you some general feedback - when I started the game for the first time I had issues downloading the patch so I got the first few trophies offline/not connected without issues. Stuff like die the first time, maybe pick up the first X.

So being not connected did not prevent or delay trophies (of course the 'online' do the daily challenge would be impossible until connected)

But otherwise I noticed my PS5 tracking stats/card sometimes disappeared. While I was connected, while I was getting other trophies etc. Restarting my console usually fixed it - I don't know if it's software on PS or Returnal side. I'm not 100% sure but so far the only Biome survey trophy I got for Biome 4 popped while the cards were unavailable ( I remember checking the requirements for 5 & 6 to see what I'm missing and I couldn't see it). I played again in the evening after shutting down the PS5 and I saw the cards again.

Apologies for the late reply on this. I ended up getting the trophy so I'll drop in what I did in case somebody else has a similar issue. 

The stat tracker disappeared because it was recognised as completed (it was nothing to do with it changing or being inconsistent, I'd seen that before). I went into my settings and disabled online mode. I quit the game so that when I opened it back up it'd start in offline mode. I then switched it back to online mode and the trophy unlocked immediately. 

I hope if anybody else has this issue that the fix is as easy for them. Very good game, awful rng collectibles. 

• Like 3