One of the most buggiest trophy list ever

Drizzora2

I started playing this game 2 weeks ago, i didn't expect it to be something that challenging. I was kind of scared from the completion rate but that didn't bother me. But this game is not even worth a single penny. A bad game that gets repetitive just out of playing for 3 hours, game crashes every 20 rounds, and the most important if you're trying to get the platinum, when you exist out of the game you have to delete your save file in order for the trophy pop. Absolutely 0/10, wouldn't recommend. Even for fun it's bad. It's so bad that this game should literally be removed from PS Store. Absolutely horrible.

yeah im kinda in the same boat, i got a few trophies and maybe tried platting it, but without a guide, i just don't wanna play it. If there's someone out there willing to make a guide for this game probably no one plays, then go for it

P.S what trophy is it for deleting save data?

Edited by Exeshow678

On 5/11/2021 at 9:29 PM, Exeshow678 said:

yeah im kinda in the same boat, i got a few trophies and maybe tried platting it, but without a guide, i just don't wanna play it. If there's someone out there willing to make a guide for this game probably no one plays, then go for it

P.S what trophy is it for deleting save data?

Almost all trophies in the game, especially win 100 games and play 1000 rounds trophies. Even if you do them, if you simply close the application and open it again. The list gets bugged and you have no choice other than to delete the save file and go for the trophies in a single run without closing the application. This is why this game is horrible, it’s frustrating. Some of them won’t be bugged sometimes but that depends on luck. Not to mention the fact that it crashes every 20 rounds if you try to play solo against AIs. Ironic how the game is named Party Crashers.

16 hours ago, Drizzora said:

Almost all trophies in the game, especially win 100 games and play 1000 rounds trophies. Even if you do them, if you simply close the application and open it again. The list gets bugged and you have no choice other than to delete the save file and go for the trophies in a single run without closing the application. This is why this game is horrible, it’s frustrating. Some of them won’t be bugged sometimes but that depends on luck. Not to mention the fact that it crashes every 20 rounds if you try to play solo against AIs. Ironic how the game is named Party Crashers.

yeah, that stinks and there's probably no way that the developers are gonna update this game

• 2 months later...

I personally enjoy how buggy the game is just from a stupid-fun point of view, but yeah, the trophies are a pain. In particular, the ones that involve playing 1,000 rounds (with no way of keeping track) or doing some deep customizations before a match (that will likely crash the game).