Trophy Thoughts?

ShadowGreenBeav

On 5/13/2021 at 7:57 PM, Ptirle said:

People really should try and play the game normally LOL. It is that good, yes! 

Yep. I actually hope they remove developer commands next time. I used it for my second playthrough but for the first it was far more rewarding to do it legit. I don't like to gatekeep how other people get their platinums but i think this developer deserves our full support given that they've made two excellent games now in Below Zero and this one. It's ruined other survival games for me now as Subnautica is so polished with excellent quality of life that games like No Man's Sky, which I also like, feel janky by comparison.

On 5/13/2021 at 6:26 PM, CorpseFart said:

Since Play at Home equated to them essentially giving those games away in perpetuity, whether you had PS+ or not, my guess is it counts since there's essentially nothing distinguishing getting it through Play at Home vs. buying it.

Can confirm this is correct.  Upgraded to the PS5 version for free.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 24/07/2021 at 10:53 AM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Yep. I actually hope they remove developer commands next time. I used it for my second playthrough but for the first it was far more rewarding to do it legit. I don't like to gatekeep how other people get their platinums but i think this developer deserves our full support given that they've made two excellent games now in Below Zero and this one. It's ruined other survival games for me now as Subnautica is so polished with excellent quality of life that games like No Man's Sky, which I also like, feel janky by comparison.

Can confirm this is correct.  Upgraded to the PS5 version for free.

Played Subnautica around this time last year. Looking back, can just see how incredibly satisying this game is. My wife and I played it together - she likes to do the collecting and combining, leaves the story development and scary bits to me. Doing this the right way took patience but was amazing. Haven't got round to Below Zero yet but certainly will.

• Like 1