Shield Breaker and Pyromaniac

I was having trouble unlocking this playing as Sentinel, trying to use squad powers. Later in the game I set the inferno grenade as my bonus power, and it tracked. Was then able to unlock the trophy over the course of a few missions. Upgrading the radius of the grenade helped get the trophy very quickly. 

Playing on V 1.03 as a Vanguard. My Fire ammo is counting towards Pyromaniac and using Liara's Warp on enemies afterwards is counting towards Combined Arms. Her Singularity and my Biotic Charge are both working for Sky High and also Combined Arms. Kaidan's Overload is counting for me.

Either the patch made it so squadmates powers count or it is just plain buggy.

• Like 1

Can confirm this as well. Just started ME3, so not sure if it's the new patch making the difference or not.

Kaiden's overload works for Shield Breaker & Fire Ammo for Pyromaniac.

On 18/06/2021 at 3:07 AM, da-Noob123 said:

Playing on V 1.03 as a Vanguard. My Fire ammo is counting towards Pyromaniac and using Liara's Warp on enemies afterwards is counting towards Combined Arms. Her Singularity and my Biotic Charge are both working for Sky High and also Combined Arms. Kaidan's Overload is counting for me.

Either the patch made it so squadmates powers count or it is just plain buggy.

Edited by sovarn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Playing as an Infiltrator so Pyromaniac popped just fine.  Got Combined arms by using Incinerate on an enemy and then using Carnage with James, it worked just fine.  The Overload trophy I got using Garris on the Palavan moon.  Sky high hasn't worked with squadmates though, which sounds like par for the course. 

I'm going to do the Omega dlc, then right before taking up the next mission that has combat make a save and take Lash as my bonus power and farm a checkpoint.  Then revert to the save from before taking the power to save the free bonus power until I get a power I want unlocked.