Can I buy PS Plus 1 -month subscription with PSN cards?

Pottercito_

2 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yes I know but can I buy it with my PSN card of 10 dollars? Or do I need a credit card like Now does?

In that case, no. Not directly from the store. Here is best explanation someone else wrote up:

And Plus, being a subscription service, requires a payment method added, so they can renew it automatically, even if you decide to cancel renewal right away. That's when you're paying from the wallet. You need to cover the subscription and have enough money for a renewal of the same price.

To get one month of Plus without a credit card on PSN, you'd need to purchase a 1 month code from somewhere and redeem it.

17 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Guys you are wrong. I already bought a 1 month subscription with my PSN wallet. For all wondering, in 2021 the answer is: Yes, you can. Surpisingly, yes.

I remember when I want 1 month for Playstation now, It's say need or request credit card 

Yes

2 minutes ago, tlal_q8_22 said:

I remember when I want 1 month for Playstation now, It's say need or request credit card 

Yes it happened to me, but Plus does not require a credit card.

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No better answer than just to try things.

And now no one needs to ask this question ever again.

I asked because I dont wanted to waste 10 dollars but I bought it anyway because I need tl buy some games so in that case I would not lose my money anyway