Introduction and looking for social friends

TheSkingee

Hello Everyone,

I figured it's about time I make my formal introduction, since it seems I'll be sticking to the site. :lol: 

I'm Clayton, but you guys can call me Skingee. Nickname given to me during my service with the Navy Submarine Force. I've got all the Playstation system and looking to expand my friends list with those that aren't afraid to communicate and be social. We live in a connected world and I would like to take full advantage of these features to make new friends. If you like to accept random party invites and chat about random topics, shoot me a friend request and a party chat. I'm normally on the PS4 when I'm not at work.

Expanding a little more about myself; I'm a very understanding and fun person. I like Trophies because of the sense of accomplishment that they provide with the games that we love so much. Final Fantasy has been my all time favorite series and will be to my grave. I like teaming up with people for trophy hunts, competitions, and just goofing around. I don't care much for typing because I like to talk to my friends. Take the time to use words that I spent years of my life learning to speak. I'm no longer in the service but appreciate the time I was allowed to serve. I made a lot of family and miss them dearly. I'm coming to this community to build a new set of friends and group of people to communicate with through parties.

Current PS4 Games:

• Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Assassin's Creed Black Flag
  • Need For Speed Rivals
  • Resogun
  • Contrast
  • Flower

I hope to hear from some of you soon. :lol: