Get "Principled" Within Minutes

Yes, the "Infinite Paragon & Renegade Glitch" with the NPC Lorik Qui'in on Noveria is also still working in LE: ME1. Was also already mentioned here.
But, please keep in mind that you need at least
5 points in charm and/or intimidate to get access to the conversation options (Source is linked).

Edited by Geridian
Information.

2 hours ago, WestboundHero said:

"Principled ME1: Accumulate 75% of total possible Paragon or Renegade points."

There is a method from the OG game that still works in the remaster. 

On Noveria (the snow planet), after obtaining Lorik Qui'in's card, Gianna Parasini will ask you to meet her by the bar and ask you to make Lorik testify. After that conversation, follow the steps below from the original Mass Effect guide. 

The steps are as follows:

1. After talking to Gianna Parasini, head over to Lorik Qui'in and tell him you have the evidence. You will be able to convince him to testify with it with either a Charm or Intimidate option; choose according to whichever morality you want and finish out the conversation for +24 of that alignment.
  2. Now, talk to him again and ask about Matriarch Benezia. When the option arises, choose "Another Question." The Charm/Intimidate options to convince him to testify will once again be available; choose one again and be rewarded a second time with +24 morality.
  3. Rinse and repeat the first two steps until you have all the points you want. You can earn both trophies this way in under five minutes, but for the sake of continuity and to prevent possible save complications, I'd advise reloading an earlier save once you're done

I had to repeat the conversation 5 times to get the 75% stat. I'm sure you would be able to obtain it easily enough without this method, but I think unlocking now will to allow me to play a little freer without worrying about the repercussions of choosing a renegade option if I feel like it suits the moment. 

Thank you for this. Just about to reach this point now.

I remember using this method in the original release, good tip. It's a bit misleading to title this "within minutes" though. Sure, you can do this within minutes if you've unlocked the planet (and didn't finish that sidequest) so this applies to maybe 50% of players at most.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:44 AM, WestboundHero said:

"Principled ME1: Accumulate 75% of total possible Paragon or Renegade points."

There is a method from the OG game that still works in the remaster. 

On Noveria (the snow planet), after obtaining Lorik Qui'in's card, Gianna Parasini will ask you to meet her by the bar and ask you to make Lorik testify. After that conversation, follow the steps below from the original Mass Effect guide. 

The steps are as follows:

1. After talking to Gianna Parasini, head over to Lorik Qui'in and tell him you have the evidence. You will be able to convince him to testify with it with either a Charm or Intimidate option; choose according to whichever morality you want and finish out the conversation for +24 of that alignment.
  2. Now, talk to him again and ask about Matriarch Benezia. When the option arises, choose "Another Question." The Charm/Intimidate options to convince him to testify will once again be available; choose one again and be rewarded a second time with +24 morality.
  3. Rinse and repeat the first two steps until you have all the points you want. You can earn both trophies this way in under five minutes, but for the sake of continuity and to prevent possible save complications, I'd advise reloading an earlier save once you're done

I had to repeat the conversation 5 times to get the 75% stat. I'm sure you would be able to obtain it easily enough without this method, but I think unlocking now will to allow me to play a little freer without worrying about the repercussions of choosing a renegade option if I feel like it suits the moment. 

The planet Eletania has a data pod side quest where you need to enter a mining complex on the north side of the map and search a bunch of monkey creatures for the data pad.  If you save immediately after you find the monkey that has it save your game and then load that save.  Once you do you can search that monkey over and over and infinite amount of times for 6 Paragon points each time and get the trophy that way, plus max out your Charm if you have the skill points.

Edited by Snake2410