Question about 100% this game

Hey there, 

Let me see if I can answer your questions. 

On 5/17/2021 at 5:56 AM, TheVengeance1231 said:

What is the difficulty to 100% this game?

It is at least a 9/10, might be a 10/10 for many people. It all comes down to the ranked Weaves (Winds of Magic DLC). Those are the hardest content in the game, and they change every "Season" (one season lasts roughly 3-5 months). 

Depending on the season, they might be harder or easier. In any case, they are brutal and will eat up most of your time with this game. 

How many time is required to 100%?

My group did it in 200 hours with no prior experience with the franchise. I'd say 200 - 300 hours is a good range for a time estimate. 

How many online trophies? 

Pretty much all of them. It is impossible to 100% this game solo, and there is only online-coop. You need a team of 4 players for the Weaves, for most Misc trophies in the base game, ... 

So yeah. It is one of my favorite games, and the best coop-game I've played. But it is a coop-game alright. 

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

• Like 2

On 5/18/2021 at 1:23 AM, Arcesius said:

Pretty much all of them. It is impossible to 100% this game solo, and there is only online-coop. You need a team of 4 players for the Weaves, for most Misc trophies in the base game, ... 

So yeah. It is one of my favorite games, and the best coop-game I've played. But it is a coop-game alright. 

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

WIthout having Winds of magic even installed yet. Can you explain why you NEED 4 for weave? is it just easier with 4 or are 4 people required? 

6 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

WIthout having Winds of magic even installed yet. Can you explain why you NEED 4 for weave? is it just easier with 4 or are 4 people required? 

Well, there are actually separate Leaderboards for 1, 2, 3 and 4 player parties, it is NOT a requirement. You could play weaves on your own, and could probably finish a couple up to weave 10 or maybe 20 (unlikely).

But in ranked weaves you don't get bots. So if you go in alone, you are 100% on your own. On the later weaves we are talking about Cata / Cata 2 difficulty with additional modifiers (invisible enemies, thorns, etc...), more specials / elites than encountered during a regular run and a time limit to complete your objectives. There is no way to survive AND fulfill the objectives alone, within the time. Even as a group of 4 we would often finish a late weave with only a couple of seconds to spare.

It is virtually impossible to do the 80 ranked weaves with a party of less than 4... Nothing in V1 or otherwise in V2 compares to this challenge.

That being said.. you can often find players looking for a party on the V2 discord ?

• Like 1