TRY THIS IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLES WITH THE COLLECTIBLES

imalexraposo

ok everyone, so I'm not done collecting everything. I still have biome 1, 2, 5 to complete. I saw some people mention this so im not going to take credit BUT it seems like restarting your PS5 actually works. It seems to refresh the game. I had none of the biomes done before doing this. I was missing a few ciphers along the way but once i restarted my console and booted the game back up, i found what i was missing in biome 3, 4, and 6 instantly in one run back to back. this could be complete luck but i think this method works. Give it a try at the very least. thanks to everyone who mentioned this might work!

also, first time posting in here! love this site. take care everyone and be safe!

EDIT: i can pretty much confirm this works now. took a little break from the game. went to play it, did 6 runs of biome 1 for audio log 9 and got nothing. restarted my console and first run i did, i got the audio log. 

Edited by imalexraposo
adding more clear information
  • Like 2

This 100% worked for me immediately.

I finished all but one biome collection and was working on biome 2 for hours with no progress.

I restarted my PS5 and in my first run of Biome 2, I got the three ciphers I was missing.

If this works every time, I wish I would have known about this sooner.

Worth a try for anyone that is struggling.

Holy shit I just realized on my first run of the night I got cipher 18, and then after 2 more hours of failing to find the last cipher, I turned my ps5 off entirely, then my first run when i turned it back on had the last cipher!

TURN YOUR PS5 ALL THE WAY OFF, NOT JUST A RESTART!