Question about Trophy Cards

proph642

Is it possible to turn the games/trophies icons off?  I mean the icons in the red area below (obviously it's not my trophy card):

DJR8pVX.png

I see where you can go crazy and put 19 on there, or tone it down and go with 1, but is it possible to go with zero?  The information on the top, bottom, and right side are fine.  I really like the background pic too, I was just hoping I could get a card that doesn't have the background pick blocked at all by icons of games/trophies.

I did search and saw other topics with suggestions, but none that covered this specific question and I didn't want to hijack one of the other threads.

Edited by proph642
  • Like 2

Go to your trophy profile, then click your name in the upper righthand corner, and from the pulldown menu click Trophy Cards. Then click Change Icon Layout. From there you can change whether you want to display Games, Trophies, or Platinums on your card. The slider on the bottom lets you choose how many you want to display. 1 icon seems to be the minimum.

Go to your trophy profile, then click your name in the upper righthand corner, and from the pulldown menu click Trophy Cards. Then click Change Icon Layout. From there you can change whether you want to display Games, Trophies, or Platinums on your card. The slider on the bottom lets you choose how many you want to display. 1 icon seems to be the minimum.

I was just hoping the minimum wasn't set at 1 and I was somehow missing something.  That does not seem to be the case.  :(