Does beating only the last act of each story unlock sins of the father trophy?

MarioMan200

Timestamp: 20.11.2022 - 15:45GMT

I can confirm this method still works. I have just unlocked the platinum trophy fo this game using this method. I did the first two stories on hardcore, then on the final story I first played through easy and then we back and played the final act on hardcore and all difficulty-related trophies, including platinum were unlocked

No issues at all

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just tried the method under the version 1.38 2023-08-10 on PS5 and it worked perfectly! 

Here is the method I applied when I started the game: 

• Do the whole 3 acts in easy, unlocks the 3 silver trophies for each one of them and the possibility to replay acts.
  • Do Onslaught in 'Under No Flag' in Hardcore without passing any cinematic.
  • Do Wolf and Dog in 'Nordlys' without passing any cinematic.
  • Do Fraternite Ou La Mort in 'Tirailleur' without passing any cinematic, unlocks the 3 gold trophies.

Thank you so much for the tip, it saved me quite the time. Now I can relax and enjoy the online!

I struggled "only" on 2 checkpoints in Hardcore, specially in Fraternite Ou La Mort where you have to destroy 2 anti-aircraft vehicles.. Made it thanks to the rocket launcher from a distance.

My advice would be to sneak behind as much as possible, when you have objectives to destroy you can do it often from very far (specially in Wolf and Dog when you need to destroy trucks)