Would you say this was a good idea?

GoonerLukeThe

This was the first ever resi evil game I played a few months ago and I finished it on easy, would it be a good idea to go through it on the hardest difficulty just to unlock better weapons/perks so I could easily get the other trophies, if this makes sense?

I won't get the best rank on this playthrough but what kind of things do you unlock playing on the highest difficulty?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you're picking it up again, I'd recommend you do everything on normal difficulty first. That way you'll learn the layout of the maps and you'll get an idea what to expect on your hard run. That's how I did it.
The only trophy now between me and that platinum is for completing the game on hard. And to be honest, it's harder than I tought it would be. ?

Edited by Cellcrash1991

On 10/07/2021 at 9:44 PM, Cellcrash1991 said:

When you're picking it up again, I'd recommend you do everything on normal difficulty first. That way you'll learn the layout of the maps and you'll get an idea what to expect on your hard run. That's how I did it.
The only trophy now between me and that platinum is for completing the game on hard. And to be honest, it's harder than I tought it would be. 1f605.png

just save a lot