Multiplayer Trophies Still Available?...

The multiplayer is completely dead. You're going to have to boost this with another player. I ended up using another account and purchasing this game on my Hong Kong account, so I could self boost the online trophies. That's an option a lot of people don't have unfortunately as you need another PS3 or a Vita.

Make a boosting session via the 'Gaming Sessions' link above. Eventually you may have a player or two join your session.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I did them yesterday with my Hong Kong vita account and copy acting as the second player. Yes they can be done. 

15 minutes ago, GIBBYVA said:

Servers are still up as of 2/28/23. My son and 2 brothers helped me knock the kills out. Took a while though because it seemed like every 2-3 matches, someones PS3 would freeze up at the end of the match while it was saving to the leaderboard.

Issue is that the quicker you try and research to get Stadium, the more likely the server will crash. Best way to avoid it is you host on your main one game then the next you host on your alt and vice versa. It won't crash that way. Only play on stadium, other maps are simply too slow. 

• Like 1