What's With The Rarities?

On 5/25/2021 at 1:11 AM, Lord_Selrahc said:

is unobtainable

This.

There was the last collectible left for me to find in Stage 7, which I couldn't do. Eventually I've contacted the developer and surprisingly he has responded. 

To be honest the vita version had some bugs that I couldn't fixed in time, I believe that the biography in that level disappears for some strange reason.

Considering that I've run into some other trophy-related issues in this game, for which I've found a remedy (for example, you need to do the last stage in one sitting (no continue), otherwise trophies for completing the game / beating last boss won't pop), there might be some solution for that missing collectible too. Though, whatever I've tried so far - did not help, so I've given up. I might eventually go for the 2 remaining trophies that I can get in this game (complete a level without damage / skills), but knowing the game I can say that's going to be a pain in the back.

Wanted to create a topic for that, but then decided that nobody really cares about this "marvelous" game anyway :) Well, at least now you know that plat is not obtainable in this game and can skip it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, scFlinT-us said:

Wanted to create a topic for that, but then decided that nobody really cares about this "marvelous" game anyway :) Well, at least now you know that plat is not obtainable in this game and can skip it.

aahh, unfortunate. thanks for the info!

• 1 year later...
On 05/31/21 at 1:03 PM, scFlinT-us said:

This.

There was the last collectible left for me to find in Stage 7, which I couldn't do. Eventually I've contacted the developer and surprisingly he has responded. 

Considering that I've run into some other trophy-related issues in this game, for which I've found a remedy (for example, you need to do the last stage in one sitting (no continue), otherwise trophies for completing the game / beating last boss won't pop), there might be some solution for that missing collectible too. Though, whatever I've tried so far - did not help, so I've given up. I might eventually go for the 2 remaining trophies that I can get in this game (complete a level without damage / skills), but knowing the game I can say that's going to be a pain in the back.

I already created a forum how to do a exploit to make the no skill and no damage trophy easier. Just avoid falling to your death as it can still happen and disable the exploit for the entire stage.

Edited by gamercris066

On 6/5/2022 at 5:31 AM, gamercris066 said:

I already created a forum how to do a exploit to make the no skill and no damage trophy easier. Just avoid falling to your death as it can still happen and disable the exploit for the entire stage.

Nice find, but what does it have to do with the collectible, which does not appear due to some bug?

BTW, I've already attempted the "one stage without skills" trophy (it was long ago and I don't remember exactly which stage I selected for that - I think it was #3 or #4) and it did not pop for me. I even tried to do it without using "continue" (as I've discovered that if you use "continue" in the final stage then the trophies for killing the boss and completing the game won't pop), but it still didn't help. Well, this game (at least Vita version) is full of bugs and maybe it pops when you do a stage without dying (which, I assume, was your case - thanks to exploit).

Another glitched trophy is "TRUE ENDING" (GET ALL NOTES ITEMS TO UNLOCK THE TRUE ENDING). It's either the description is wrong or it's another bug, but my understanding is that after finding all notes in the game (which I did) you need to beat the final stage one more time to get the "true ending" - and again nothing in my case: neither any "special" ending nor the trophy. It's then when I thought: "screw this game" =) (should have done it earlier). But I will probably give your exploit a try to get the no skill/damage trophies )

Edited by scFlinT-us

3 hours ago, scFlinT-us said:

Nice find, but what does it have to do with the collectible, which does not appear due to some bug?

BTW, I've already attempted the "one stage without skills" trophy (it was long ago and I don't remember exactly which stage I selected for that - I think it was #3 or #4) and it did not pop for me. I even tried to do it without using "continue" (as I've discovered that if you use "continue" in the final stage then the trophies for killing the boss and completing the game won't pop), but it still didn't help. Well, this game (at least Vita version) is full of bugs and maybe it pops when you do a stage without dying (which, I assume, was your case - thanks to exploit).

Another glitched trophy is "TRUE ENDING" (GET ALL NOTES ITEMS TO UNLOCK THE TRUE ENDING). It's either the description is wrong or it's another bug, but my understanding is that after finding all notes in the game (which I did) you need to beat the final stage one more time to get the "true ending" - and again nothing in my case: neither any "special" ending nor the trophy. It's then when I thought: "screw this game" =) (should have done it earlier). But I will probably give your exploit a try to get the no skill/damage trophies )

Maybe you have to collect the last note in the final episode and finish the level without dying.

gamercris066, maybe. Anyways, in my case it would mean erasing the save data and starting from the scratch - and it's not something you want to waste your time on, considering how much effort it would take you to reach the final stage and how buggy this game is from trophies perspective. Yes, the exploit of yours is a game changer, but you still have to deal with a lot of annoying platforming, where it's useless. However, if you've collected a note in each stage so far then you are more than welcome to check your theory in the final stage =)

I also think you need to collect the episode 7 bio weapon and finish the entire level without dying for the collectable to count. I tried it for a missing note I needed and it actually worked.

51 minutes ago, scFlinT-us said:

gamercris066, maybe. Anyways, in my case it would mean erasing the save data and starting from the scratch - and it's not something you want to waste your time on, considering how much effort it would take you to reach the final stage and how buggy this game is from trophies perspective. Yes, the exploit of yours is a game changer, but you still have to deal with a lot of annoying platforming, where it's useless. However, if you've collected a note in each stage so far then you are more than welcome to check your theory in the final stage =)

Okay I'll try it again luckily I collected all the notes on the first play through. Also the exploit doesn't work on the last episode since the fan won't push you up instead it will instantly kill you.

13 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

I also think you need to collect the episode 7 bio weapon and finish the entire level without dying for the collectable to count.

I guess you meant "bio item" here, right? Anyways, I didn't have any problems with a collectible "not counting" - it was only the "bio item" collectible not spawning in stage #7 for me. And the developer has confirmed that it was something expected due to the bugs inherent to the Vita version. Are you saying that you were able to collect the bio item in stage #7, but it just wasn't counting for you? Where did you pick it up? Can you record a video?

15 minutes ago, scFlinT-us said:

I guess you meant "bio item" here, right? Anyways, I didn't have any problems with a collectible "not counting" - it was only the "bio item" collectible not spawning in stage #7 for me. And the developer has confirmed that it was something expected due to the bugs inherent to the Vita version. Are you saying that you were able to collect the bio item in stage #7, but it just wasn't counting for you? Where did you pick it up? Can you record a video?

There's a collectable guide you can follow it to find the last bio item. I haven't tried it yet I was trying to finish the story first.

3 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

There's a collectable guide you can follow it to find the last bio item.

Hm... Could you pls share a link to this guide? 'Cause last time when I tried to find anything for this game on the Internet (which was a long ago) it was quite a "dead air".

Is the bio item no.2 glitched? I can't find it at all in the Episode 2. Is there anyway to have the bio item spawn?

Also the trophies for the last episode still didn't pop I didn't die at all. Is it because I used level select tab instead of continue tab?

Edited by gamercris066

8 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Is the bio item no.2 glitched? I can't find it at all in the Episode 2. Is there anyway to have the bio item spawn?

I didn't have such problems. It was only the bio item no.7 that didn't spawn for me.

8 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

Also the trophies for the last episode still didn't pop I didn't die at all. Is it because I used level select tab instead of continue tab?

Like I said this game is full of bugs, so it can be anything. Using select tab shouldn't affect anything, at least I used it many times to replay the last stage to get the remaining trophies. It just was using "continue" that broke things - that's it, if you run out of all your lives and then select "continue", then no trophy will pop for beating the final boss and completing the game. At least this is how I managed to get those trophies - doing stage #8 in one sitting, without using "continue". Have no clue why it does not work for you. Maybe exploit has something to do with it?

6 hours ago, scFlinT-us said:

I didn't have such problems. It was only the bio item no.7 that didn't spawn for me.

Like I said this game is full of bugs, so it can be anything. Using select tab shouldn't affect anything, at least I used it many times to replay the last stage to get the remaining trophies. It just was using "continue" that broke things - that's it, if you run out of all your lives and then select "continue", then no trophy will pop for beating the final boss and completing the game. At least this is how I managed to get those trophies - doing stage #8 in one sitting, without using "continue". Have no clue why it does not work for you. Maybe exploit has something to do with it?

But it should count I only used the exploit temporarily at the beginning.

So does the delete data take away all the collectables? If not could I just reach certain episodes and the collectables will be there?

Edited by gamercris066

• 2 weeks later...

Have no clue. Well, I've missed the Note Item in the 1st level (one of the few collectibles that are actually hidden in this game) and found it only after completing the game. I think, in you case you've collected all the Note Items before the final level (and that was supposed to give you 'the true ending' trophy), but that 'true ending' glitched and now none of the trophies related to completing the game pop for you. Just a theory, in fact it can be anything.

Well did you finish the level without dying on you're first attempt? If not I believe the notes has something to do with the trophies not popping. So if I avoid the note on the final level could I still get all the other trophies?

Edited by gamercris066

No, I died a couple of times in the last level, but I finished it without using 'Continue', otherwise the trophies for beating boss and completing the game were not popping for me.

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

So if I avoid the note on the final level could I still get all the other trophies?

I don't know what causes the problem with the trophies in the last level for you. It may or may not be related to the Notes, but, like I mentioned before, I finished the game without having all Notes collected.