Corrupt saves

Just to clarify, are the corrupted saves the ones from Autosaves or Manual? Also, check if you have the automatic upload to Cloud-enabled. If so, try disabling it. Did you have this issue with Bioshock 1 or Infinite? 

thanks for asking

50 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Just to clarify, are the corrupted saves the ones from Autosaves or Manual? Also, check if you have the automatic upload to Cloud-enabled. If so, try disabling it. Did you have this issue with Bioshock 1 or Infinite? 

i have not played through enough of infinite.
bioshock 1 i had this not as often no. 1 time, maybe twice.

bioshock 2 , the only time it auto saves for me is when I entered in a new area.
i may have at one point saved over a auto save and saved over a save over a save
but, my saves are all manual.
i now. am in a loaded world save. that , everytime I delete my saves and try a new save it still says file corrupted

Okay. When you say the save is corrupted, is the game itself saying the save is corrupted, or does it show up as corrupted when you go to PS4 save data location? If it's the game, try uploading the save to the Cloud or saving to a usb drive then deleting the saves on PS4. After deleting, download the saves back onto the PS4. I remember the PC version having similar problems with the saves showing as corrupted in-game, and this was one of the solutions.

it says it in game. i don't know where to check on my ps5. the saves are gone now. but it says that everytime i go to this save from the previous world. try and save a few times after progressing through some photo levels. i die or it closes out and than when i come back it says error in the save when i try to load it in game. ive tried continuing on my playthrough instead of going back in saves to finish research i missed and its fine so far

On 2021-05-26 at 7:30 AM, dakk55 said:

Okay. When you say the save is corrupted, is the game itself saying the save is corrupted, or does it show up as corrupted when you go to PS4 save data location? If it's the game, try uploading the save to the Cloud or saving to a usb drive then deleting the saves on PS4. After deleting, download the saves back onto the PS4. I remember the PC version having similar problems with the saves showing as corrupted in-game, and this was one of the solutions.

Totally right.. Today's been my first day of corrupt data in the ps5

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I have a feeling that's your problem, because there are a lot of PS4 games that don't play nice with the PS5.

Yeah. I wasn't aware you were playing on the PS5. PS5 tends to be finicky with PS4 games. Hope HuntingFever's advice helps you with your save corruption problem, Peyton1423.