Blue Flare's Trophy Room

D-Tron

Hello there!

How I got into gaming is something I can't entirely remember. I was only six. At that age, so much slipped my mind as I grew older. Even the year I got my first system! I do remember how I got that system though. 2003 is the year that comes to mind. I remember going to a friends house to play his Super Nintendo. The games we played the most were Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3 and Goof Troop. Goof Troop may have not been the best game, but it was fun for us. Whenever one of those password codes popped up, we had to make sure we wrote them down to ensure we would be on the same level! Despite all the memories I had with the Super Nintendo, I asked my parents that I wanted a PlayStation 2 for Christmas, but they said I couldn't have a game console. However, handhelds weren't entirely out of the question. Then I thought I'd ask for a GameBoy Advance. On that very Christmas morning, I thought I saw a wrapped box the size that a GBA would come in. When I reached over to snatch it, my dad stopped me short. "We're saving this one for last." he said to me as he was holding another small box. After unwrapping the rest, I got down to the two boxes my dad was keeping from me. I anxiously unwrapped the bigger one first and sure enough, it was a GBA! The other box that my dad was keeping me from held Mario Kart Super Circuit! I played it for hours a day! I always loved it until I got a Nintendo DS Lite on another Christmas morning in 2007. I actually wasn't into PlayStation or just consoles in general until June 2012. I bought myself a PlayStation Vita alongside WipEout 2048. I got into trophy hunting simply because I was curious if I could get the Platinum. Since that day I've been a trophy hunter and WipEout 2048 is still one of my rarest plats to date.

Seb5b8c.png Road(?) Rage Instructor; #1 - WipEout 2048

1L00af84.png

:platinum: This is WipEout!

Difficulty: 9/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

The first platinum of them all that started it all. I only thought of the platinum trophy as a challenge to myself who had thought of himself as somewhat of a completionist. Didn't know this game was going to be my first Ultra Rare platinum either. My only gripe about this game was A+ rank. I guess it was always meant to be hard and a little unfair but regardless it was just not fun to constantly run into walls or memorize a track. It was challenging, fun, intense and I'm still waiting here hoping that a sequel will eventually be made.

Saad286.png Gravity Bending Instructor; #2 - Gravity Rush

1L26fdf9.png

:platinum: It's All Relative

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

My second platinum! It was really strange to platinum this game as it was a lot easier than WipEout. While WipEout took many grueling hours, Gravity Rush was more laid back and that's the reason I'm giving it a 7. Don't get me wrong, It's unique and it's got an awesome concept with the ability to bend gravity at your will, but it just felt really short. The story just kind of... happened and in the end the challenges weren't all that hard. Combined with some gyroscope controls that can make you barf, It didn't make for a good lasting appeal.

S893a8f.png The Naked Instructor; #3 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

1L91657c.png

:platinum: Snake Eaten

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

S96b771.pngThe Limbless Instructor; #4 - Rayman Origins

1L920a0a.png

:platinum: Sweet Dreams!

Sea9a8f.png The Most Wanted Instructor; #5 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Sf0c17b.pngHydro Kart Thunder Fox Instructor; #6 - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

1Lf3dcf9.png

:platinum: Ultimate All-Star

#8 on first achievers!

S09a934.png The PlayStation Instructor; #7 & #10 - PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

1L66eed4.png

:platinum: All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

S84bf71.pngThe Steef Instructor; #8 - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

1L19f0b9.png

:platinum: Shiny Moolah

Difficulty: 6/10

S771d0e.png (generic instructor name I definitely won't recycle inserted here); #9 - Madden NFL 13 (PS Vita)

1L36e5d6.png

:platinum: Madden NFL 13 Master

Enjoyment: 4.5/10

Sb80aea.png Instructor Gadget; #11 - Ratchet & Clank

1L6f7785.png

:platinum: Gadget Master

S12e675.png Death Mode Instructor; #12, #13 and #48 - Sound Shapes

1L6dad09.png

:platinum: You've Gone Platinum

S1cd51c.png The Luchador Instructor; #14 - Guacamelee

1L63d8bb.png

:platinum: Guacamelee! Platinum Trophy

Sdfee84.png The Precursor Instructor; #15 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

1Lc42e03.png

:platinum: Top of the Heap

Sf0c9db.png Puzzle Platforming Instructor; #16 - Dokuro

1L0f93df.png

:platinum: The Shining Skeleton

Enjoyment: 4/10

Se3edf9.pngFreshman Instructor; Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

1Lf6fe87.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy

S301c8a.pngUndercover Instructor; #18 - Sleeping Dogs

1Lb58818.png

:platinum: Hong Kong Legend

S8fba1e.png Golden Instructor; #19 - Persona 4 Golden

1L03861e.png

:platinum: Golden Complete

S28fc79.png Lord of Instructors; #20 - Tales of Xillia

1L3749c2.png

:platinum: Lord of Xillia

S4053e7.png Unaffiliated Instructor; #21 - Killzone: Mercenary

1L2a7804.png

:platinum: Platinum

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

S0f9049.png The Escape Instructor; #22 - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

1Lcc3f89.png

:platinum: Virtue's Last Reward

Difficulty: 2/10

S57a5f1.pngThe Impossible Instructor; #23 - BioShock

1L3c467c.png

:platinum: PLATINUM Trophy

S90da97.png Dark Eco Instructor; #24 - Jak II

1Ld21c03.png

:platinum: Done Done Done

S201452.png Jacket Instructor; #25 - Hotline Miami

1L6b2769.png

:platinum: Trophy Addict

S94f944.png The Living Instructor; #26 - The Walking Dead

1L3cc25d.png

:platinum: The Walking Dead

Difficulty: 1/10

S37dce7.png Instructor of the West; #27 - Red Dead Redemption

1La7446b.png

:platinum: Legend of the West

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

My first, and hopefully not only, Rockstar plat! I loved this game so much! Truly an outstanding representation of the wild west; even if it is just fictional. The open world was amazing and so was the story of John Marston; one of gaming's most honorable badasses! I'm not kidding about the story though. Maybe I've just played too many JRPGs, but the story really hit me hard. I thought Rockstar only made games about shooting the hell out of people, but the quality of the story hit me in a really unexpected way. The ending credits song, which anyone who has played this game knows and anyone who hasn't needs to find out for themselves, just sent a cold shiver down my spine. Truly a song that shocked my soul and told me "Yes... John's story has truly ended. Thank you for playing."

S0d75d8.png The Messenger's Instructor; #28 - Tearaway

1Lebf031.png

:platinum: Perfectionist

This has to be one of the only games on Vita that takes advantages of the system's unique controls (rear touch pad, touchscreen) in a good way. The controls don't feel like gimmicks thrown in last second. Instead, They feel like you are in full control of your character. It plays a vital role in the story to as you are the messenger's helper that watches him/her; meaning you're actually helping your messenger through the power of the Vita. I haven't played Unfolded on the PS4, but I feel like this is the one experience the PS4 can't even deliver the same way the original Vita game did.

The papercraft visuals as well as the stop motion effects (you know, the ones that you see on old fan made Lego videos on YouTube) that are put into the environments and characters really makes the game stand out on its own. It's also combined with a mesmerizing soundtrack that makes it a game you just can't ignore if you own a Vita.

S511c78.png Adventuring Amnesiac Instructor; #28 - Ys: Memories of Celceta

1L5f9f9b.png

:platinum: Timeless Adventurer

This game was interesting; It was an action JRPG. It was something that sounded awesome in my mind and even more awesome as an actual game. The visuals were a bit blurry and the story was honestly a little forgettable, but what it loses in those qualities it makes up for in its orchestrated, hard rock soundtrack and its intense action gameplay.

Unfortunately, the trophies were kind of a bitch to obtain. The ones for uncovering 100% of the map and finding all harvest points really had me stuck for 2 days. I had lots of fun playing Nightmare difficulty even with some of the later bosses beating me in a single blow.

S2a34c1.png Ultimate Despair Instructor; #30 - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

1Ldbda23.png

:platinum: Despair's Last Reward

Oh man this game was insane! Being only the second visual novel game I have played, this one didn't let me down. The characters seemed kind of annoying at first, but I ended up loving them later only to hate how some of them died only to love and hate the way the blackened was executed... You know what? That's what this game is; A roller-coaster of emotions. And that's what makes it so freaking awesome. The only time the despair was negative was when I was school mode... oh god, school mode...

Sf9b767.png The Lone Instructor; #31 - Lone Survivor

1Lad8866.png

:platinum: True Survivor

Enjoyment: 6/10

Didn't think a game about pixels could strike me with sense of terror. It was visually unique and rather disturbing. In the end though, I was taken aback from the game's kinda poor controls and somewhat confusing navigation. Not to mention each colored ending. I believe it was the red one where I spent most of my time just trying to obtain.

S4e3b17.png Ki Instructor; #32 - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

#32 - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

1Le1ab2a.png

:platinum: Over 9000

I don't understand why most people hate this game. I mean, It did get pretty repetitive and grindy at the end, but I didn't think it was awful. Granted this is my first ever Dragon Ball Z game so perhaps my opinion is an unpopular one for a good reason. Perhaps I'm just insaiyan...

*cricket noises*

S0942ed.png 13-Star Instructor; #33 - Unit 13

1L2c1777.png

:platinum: 13-Star General

It was really an only slightly above average game. The short burst missions fit pretty well on the Vita, but everything about it didn't feel all that special. It did its job in creating an okay objective based game, but it didn't really do anything else worth noting. I suppose there was a reason why it was a launch title for Vita and a PlayStation Plus freebie.

S83ad16.png The Quarp Jet Instructor; #34 - Velocity Ultra

1L722429.png

:platinum: Show Thumb Respect

One of the best indie games I've played and one of the best game I've gotten for free. The platinum has got a pretty nice play on words to because my right hand wouldn't stop hurting for a few hours after zone 50. ;_;

Sb19eac.png Spartan Instructor; #35 and #36 - God of War

1L0e16d9.png

:platinum: Trophy of Zeus

First time playing God of War. I ended up double platting the PS3 and Vita versions because the digital version was cross buy. It was a pretty entertaining hack and slash.

Sd3985e.png The Theivius Instructoress; #37 - Sly Cooper

1L3d80f0.png

:platinum: True Theivius Raccoonus

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

Nothing like some PS2 style platforming. This is my first time playing Sly Cooper and I did enjoy myself quite a bit. It seemed more like a casual collectathon in the end and nothing really stood out for me despite the simple, yet fun platforming capabilities that Sly is capable of.

Sd8a6f7.png Commando Instructor; #38 - Ratchet & Clank 2

1L1917c3.png

:platinum: He Went Commando

After months of procrastinating I finally got around to playing and finishing the second installment in the Ratchet & Clank series. It felt more of the same at points except with a much needed strafing feature that would make room for some much more intense firefights. It was a little bit grindy to upgrade all the weapons, but still really enjoyable. (P.S. The bouncer is the best weapon.)

Sb596b9.png Instructor of the Arsenal; #39 - Ratchet & Clank 3

1Le84a33.png

:platinum: Hero of the Galaxy

Having procrastinated the second game too much, I decided to immediately start the third game in the series. It was still just as enjoyable as the second game, but still not much different at the same time. What else to say about it? I'm not sure honestly. The only other thing I can think of is the fact that this was my last PS3 platinum before its disc reader bit the dust. It's not the last PS3 game on this list, but it is the last physical one.

S37733a.png Pixeljunk Instructor; #40 - Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

1Lbc1947.png

:platinum: Great Shot, Kid!

Unless the Pixeljunk series takes a turn for the better, this will likely be my first and last game in the series. I'm pretty sure it was first entry for a lot of people, being a PlayStation Plus freebie, so I'm not alone. I also hope I'm not alone when I say that this game got repetitive real fast. If you missed any sort of collectible in a level you had to play it all over again. It wasn't and awful game; Just not a very good one. There were some super BS methods the lava would use to kill you (and the survivors) and make you start the section over. The boss battles were much more enjoyable than the basic ones as the collectibles were minimal to non-existent so instead you could just focus on a fairly challenging boss battle. Aside from that, there really wasn't much of a reason to go back to it.

Sca2643.pngLight Eco Instructor; #41 - Jak 3

1L970d64.png

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

My last step into the unfinished mess that is the Jak and Daxter Collection on PS Vita. It was good run gun awful checkpoint under 20fps madness. Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be really cool to see a Jak 4 (or... Jak IV?) but I was late to the party. Old fans of the series may have adored earning this plat, but the old PS2 mechanics and awful framerate (which admittedly wasn't Naughty Dog's fault) just didn't add up for me. The best part about this game for me was finally finishing it and earning this platinum.

S216e10.png Gimmick Instructor; #42 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

1L47ee8e.png

Actually my first Uncharted game! It was all right. It was also a Vita launch title so gimmicks were everywhere trying to take advantage of the Vita's "features". I intend to play the Nathan Drake Collection someday to see what Uncharted really is all about.

Sfb9d2b.png Earth's Mightiest Lego Instructor; #43 - Lego Marvel Superheroes: Universe in Peril

1L0808ec.png

:platinum: Your Fabulous No-Prize!

First Lego platinum! I got it for $4.85 from a sale. I had known the Vita version was unfortunately  DS/3DS port of the game but I've been playing Lego games on and off since Lego Indiana Jones on my own DS so it just felt fitting to play this one on the Vita itself. It was still mildly fun; Lego games are addictive in their very own way but once you've played a few then you've practically played them all.

Seec5eb.png Hope Instructor; #44 - Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

1Lafc179.png

:platinum: Hope's Last Reward

Danganronpa once again just showed me how awesome visual novels can be. Fun characters, intense class trials and Pink blood all coming back for a whole different story that would really twist the Danganronpa universe in a whole different perspective! Also like the first game, island mode was pretty boring and new to this one was Magical Miracle Girl Monomi. Ironically causing me the most despair for this plat.

Sd51b30.png Righteous Boobage Instructor; #45 - Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

1L3bf7a1.png

:platinum: Thank you for playing!!

My introduction to this series, as I have never played any of the 3DS games, Proved to show that it would not be light on fanservice. Surprisingly though, It also proves that it's more than fanservice. Sure, it was really easy and the loading times are as slow as a snail but if you can look past that then there's a somewhat enjoyable game here and that the hyper sexualized female shinobi are actually characters brimming with personality. The story was all over the place, but seeing each girl trying to overcome their first world problems in Shinobi Girl's Heart was the real treat.

S225923.png Band of Instructors; #46 - Sly 2: Band of Thieves

1Le05a2b.png

:platinum: Unlikely Bandit

The second platinum for Sly's second outing. Sly pretty much plays exactly the same here in this game but the addition of Bentley and Murray mixes things up just a bit. Unfortunately, stealth and navigation in general with those two just felt off to me. Still enjoyable, but about the same fun factor as the second one.

Scd33a5.png Spiria Instructor; #47 - Tales of Hearts R

1Le7ed9e.png

:platinum: Master of Hearts

Tales finally got localized on the Vita after months of begging Bandai Namco. I had to make sure to get a physical copy of it on Day 1.  The story was a bit underwhelming imo but it didn't stop me from having some Tales fun on my Vita. I'm still hoping that someday Innocence R will be released in English.

S9bf65d.png Honor Among Instructors; #49 - Sly 3: Band of Thieves

1L2ca342.png

:platinum: Master Thief

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

I honestly don't know what to say about this game because it has been so long since I have played it. It was mostly like Sly 2 I guess?

S7e82f1.png Simply a Walking Instructor; #50 - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

1L676377.png

:platinum: Master of Mordor

My first PS4 platinum! That is when we're not counting the obvious cross save one (Sound Shapes) that I earned so this could be my halfway to a hundred milestone. A great game it was indeed for such a milestone. It didn't rely to heavily on Lord of the Rings lore to increase sales. I mean for god's sake, they didn't even want to include "Lord of the Rings:" in the title because they still wanted to stand out as a good game on its own. I gotta hand it to the guys at Monolith because they made a fantastic game. What keeps it from a 9 is the interesting story with such a disappointing ending. I mean, the buildup to the fight against The Black Hand wasn't even a fight! That might be a spoiler, but it's probably best you know this one. The buildup to the fight itself was great. The actual "fight" was not because it was just quick time events and an ending that didn't make sense. Fix those in the second game, Monolith!

S4c81d8.png The Big Bad Instructor; #51 - The Wolf Among Us

1L749a29.png

:platinum: Full Moon

Telltale really needs to explore more out of their comfort zone than just super popular IPs. That's what makes this game really stand out compared to most other Telltale titles. Don't get me wrong, The Walking Dead was fantastic but so many people know what it is. Hardly anybody knew what the "Fables" comic book series was and The Wolf Among Us really just felt like its own well crafted game that anyone can play. Only reason it's not a 9 is because I played the Vita version and man oh man did Telltale fuck this port up. I would totally be down for a season 2 though.

S397b88.png Panopticon Instructor; #52 - Freedom Wars

1L24e735.png

:platinum: Joy and Prosperity

My first Hunting(?) game platinum. I feel like that's because these games are too hard for me (even this one is considered easy) or they're just so freaking slow and sluggish in combat that I can't bother to even try to learn what a decent combo is. Freedom Wars was a bit different. Thankfully, the thorn mechanic in Freedom Wars sped things up a bit combat wise. Unfortunately, it became somewhat unenjoyable in the later parts of the game. It just became this huge grindfest.

S497bec.png Chromatus Instructor; #53 - Tales of Xillia 2

1L766c2c.png

:platinum: Lord of Xillia 2

The second Xillia... was more like the first one. Which makes it bad and good. Good as in addictive combat and a decent story. Okay let's stop at "a decent story" because I just wanted to say that it's leagues below the first Xillia. For one, all of the characters are introduced really and I mean REALLY quickly. So quickly that you have to have practically played the first Xillia to know who these characters are. For anyone who for some reason hasn't played the first game decides to go in and play this then they are suddenly introduced to Jude. Mr. Matthis actually has a decent introduction because Ludger (your only character right now) doesn't know who he is, but after that the other character in your party has a tendency to shout out any other character's name that only they would recognize. "ALVIN!" Jude shouted and two minutes after Alvin joins the party he says "I know this guy!" and Alvin kills bad guys and shit with you.

It was still a good game, but since the story forcefully made you switch to other characters, there was also no point in playing any other character that isn't Ludger. OH WAIT! Combat trophies are back and their requirements have been multiplied by 3! Yay!

S44ee3f.png Naturally Lucky Instructor; #54 - htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-

1Lefba54.png

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

Don't play this game. It has a beautiful art style and... that's it. The levels are so poorly designed, you can't directly control Mion (the character you have to prevent from dying multiple times) who is also slow as hell making checkpoints very frustrating... I just can't continue talking about how much you should avoid this game. Only reason I wrote a trophy guide for it was to finally make me feel like I have truly defeated this game.

S9bab52.png Instructophobia; #55 - Rogue Legacy

1Ld55f52.png

:platinum: Ergophobia

Difficulty: 8/10

My first roguelike game! It was fun, it took some practice and it took a lot of patience. Especially the Remix bosses Ponce de Freon and Alexander IV. These were the toughest bosses in the game and these trophies GLITCHED on me the first time I beat them. Making me feel nothing but pain and sorrow but I managed.

Sf40b22.png Instructor of War; #56 and #57 - God of War II

1L44ebd7.png

:platinum: Trophy of Gaia

Not much for me to say here really. It's a lot like the first game and that's not a bad thing. It's still very fun.

Sf20948.png Instructor in Time; #58 and #59 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

1La063b7.png

:platinum: Mask and Stripes Forever

Kind of like God of War II, there isn't much to say. It's a bit more disappointing in this case because Thieves in Time could've benefited a lot from some new gameplay (with a different developer) and new hardware but it really didn't. It's mostly the same thing with a bunch of new frustrating minigames for Bentley. One of them now featuring everyone's favorite gyroscope control scheme...

S4ed37f.png El Psy Instructoroo; #60 - Steins;Gate

1L79e920.png

:platinum: Sky Clad Observer

Not the best VN I've played. It has its moments and really has some cool theories on time travel. The alternate endings really should've been more varied though instead of being a waifu simulator. Why does Daru, quite possibly one of the most important characters in this entire universe possibly even more so than Okabe, not get his own ending? This guy is mostly responsible for the machine that is a huge plot focus and what does he get? Nothing. Don't worry though you get a nice ending with the definitely important cafe maid, Farris. Japan be puttin hoes before bros.

D6iQdEu.jpg

Sedce98.png Not a Gotham Instructor; #61 - Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS Vita)

1L0d7a7b.png

Blah blah blah. Lego games are fun. I forgot most of my experience with this one so it's best to ignore it.

S57b434.png Clever Instructor; #62 - Lego Jurassic World (PS Vita)

1Lc0aa32.png

:platinum: Life, uh... finds a way

This one was okay. I just got it after seeing Jurassic World (fantastic movie by the way) and it's pretty much the same as all Lego games. What makes it really annoying though is that the Lego cutscenes rip audio straight form the movies; It sounds really awful. the only wish I had for the Vita version of this game was that I could play as a Velociraptor and ride a motorcycle but my wish is still unfulfilled.

S672d74.png The Strongest Kung Fu Instructor; #63 - Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)

1Lbf9996.png

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Still my rarest platinum to date and I'm not sure if I should be damn proud of it or just insane at this point. I initially bought it with no intentions of getting the platinum. When I heard that the Vita servers were going to be shut down I decided to take precautionary measures and boost them in case I changed my mind about it. Eventually, I started to go on my way to earn my grindiest platinums yet. Even when you take out the infamous "My Kung Fu is Stronger" trophy. The Vita version boasts all 300 challenge tower missions as well as 150 bonus tower missions. That was certainly a grind but still nowhere near the amount of time I would spend getting the one gold trophy that holds everyone back from the platinum.

mNv4amo.jpg

S2660af.png Animu Instructor; #64 - J-Stars Victory VS+

1Le05dec.png

:platinum: J-Stars Victory VS+

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Could've and should've been a much better brawler. I guess it was only made with the selling point of "Look at all of these anime characters in one game, WOW!" Combat was really basic and Victory Road was a lot grindier than it should've been. Its got a pretty cool opening though.

S582b1c.png Harmonics Instructor; #65 - Ar Nosurge Plus

1L774872.png

:platinum: Acquired All Trophies

Enjoyment: 5/10

As it turns out for my first Ar Nosurge game, it was actually quite boring. It seemed okay at first but then it really got repetitive.

S1c2ee7.png The Angriest Instructor; #66 - God of War III (PS4)

1La1bc76.png

:platinum: King of the Hill

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Decided to upgrade to the PS4 remastered edition of God of War III and it was worth it. Got an awesome theme for my PS4 and experienced the third outing of Kratos' adventure to its fullest capacity. First off, It's amazing how good this game looks and runs. It's hard to believe that this game released in 2010 because it looks so damn good it even puts a few modern games to shame. It's also great that the game was upgraded to 60FPS. Now I'm usually not a sucker for framerates but this game needs the full 60FPS so you can keep up with the high amounts of Action. It's not impossible a la the PS3 version's 30FPS but it definitely helps.

The final conclusion to this particular arc in the story and the crazy grotesque new ways you can dismember your enemies makes it by far my favorite installment in the franchise so far. I have faith that Santa Monica can outdo themselves again with the new God of War.

S6bffaa.png Fighting Games X Instructor; #67 - Street Fighter X Tekken

1L3d3ce4.png

Difficulty: 8/10

One of the first fighting games I grew to like by myself. I played because it was free for Plus members so why not, right? It was extremely difficult to learn what I could on my own but I found myself enjoying it because it was a fun learning experience. Don't get me wrong, I still suck at fighting games even after this platinum. The worst part is that it wasn't very well received by Street Fighter and Tekken hardcores alike so I will probably have to go back to the basics if enter a different fighting game series. X_X

Sf07239.png Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battlecar Instructor; #68 - Rocket League

1L6c211c.png

Hell yeah that title is no ordinary Driving Instructor. Rocket League was awesome to play all the way through. It has a great learning curve (easy to pick up, yet difficult to master) yet the fun of Rocket League doesn't go away regardless of your skill level. Excellent indie game and a great PS Plus title.

S93a48d.png Waifu Instructor; #69 - Senran Kagura: Bon Apetit

1Lcb3a39.png

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

As if they couldn't make Senran Kagura anymore cliche. Let's put them all in the kitchen, right? Seriously though, it was an okay game for Senran Kagura standards. The rhythm game itself is all right. Definitely passable and the music was enjoyable. But where Senran Kagura really shines is its characters and the really wonky situations they are put in through Shinobi Girl's Heart. This time it kinda fuses the story mode (story being one central plot, the cooking competition) and Shinobi Girl's Heart into one withe each character's missions following that central plot as well as their own at the same time. There is little to no parts in this story where you're supposed to take this seriously and that's where a lot of the fun is.

Y7SSpyN.jpg

S782d80.png Never-Ending Nightmare Instructor; #70 - Resident Evil Revelations 2

1L36668c.png

:platinum: The Never-Ending Nightmare

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

I bought this game because it was a part of a We Play session that unfortunately didn't go as I had hoped it would. It also marks my first Resident Evil game and I gotta be honest, I think I made a mistake here. I got nothing against the We Play sessions themselves I just don't think I should have ever joined it because Revelations 2 as my first RE game was not a good way to go.

jLPZYkC.jpg

S4ceb4a.png Ultra Despair Instructor; #71 - Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

1L286b99.png

:platinum: Pragmatism's Last Reward

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

Hooray for yet another Danganronpa game. This time though, this one is only for the fans of the first two games (which are great and you should definitely play). It's not a bad game but it didn't quite meet my expectations for what I thought Danganronpa was capable of delivering.

e98jtQu.jpg

Sf224c6.png Groundbreaking Instructor; #72 - Shovel Knight

1Le3920c.png

:platinum: Shovel Justice

Difficulty: 5/10

Fantastic indie game from the guys at Yacht Club Games. Everything form the level design, the sprite art and the music was just top notch. I'm looking forward to the expansion packs!

0vxsEsN.jpg

Sc1e63c.png Run n' Gun Instructor; #73 - Velocity 2X

1Lc25c88.png

:platinum: Yippie Ki Yay

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Damn you, Zone 47!

UfgfOLc.jpg

PSN 100%'s (Regardless of platform)

#1 and #2 - Flower

Logo_Flower_UPS3_300x200.png

#3 - Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Ld8ee46.png

#36 on first achievers!

#4 - Thomas Was Alone

L2e6801.png

100% #5 - Doki Doki Universe (PS3/Vita)

L91033a.png

Enjoyment: 1/10

#6 - Journey

Journey-logo.png

Enjoyment: 10/10

#7 - The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS Vita)

Lf5cb6c.png

Difficulty: 1/10

#8 - Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

L7b0a1f.png

#9 - The Swapper

Ld3a634.png

Difficulty: 1/10 (*used a lot of help)

Trophy Guides:

I also have a couple of trophy guides. I find them rather fun to pour work into. I'm not a well known guide writer because I've done some pretty niche games for the Vita. Nonetheless, I'm proud of my work and the feedback I've received from other users has been helpful and very positive. It's been a wonderful and very engaging experience for me. Knowing that I'm helping more gamers out there feels like a greater accomplishment than plats. (Most of the time.) ^_^

S4e3b17.pngDragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Sd51b30.pngSenran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

S2a34c1.pngDanganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (With TheFinalEmblem)

Seec5eb.pngDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (With TheFinalEmblem)

S44ee3f.pnghtoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary-

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

Nice, the spoiler feature was a good touch I thought about using the spoiler feature for my plathouse...maybe if I get an overwhelming number of plats...

I'll admit that it was Damon8er351's checklist I got the idea from.

Nice list!  Continue the good work  :highfive:

Thanks! I plan to eventually update the list with psnprofile rarities and maybe put a wishlist of games I want.

Edited by blue_flare9001
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This list is really sweet! I should follow you and add a little bio to mine about my history of gaming. Yours was very interesting.

I actuallly followed Damon8r531. He's got a neat checklist.

I'm now hunting for the Red Dead Redemption plat now. Thanks to the mebers of gerva-bros' boosting seession for the majority of online trophies.

• 1 year later...