Self boosting

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, yuber1234 said:

I haven't played this game, but I've never heard of a game that lets you pair up with your own account. Should be able to do it with your main on one Vita and an alt on the other though.

Yeah, I was thinking more of ad hoc than online, cause the issue is that the game is no longer on the psn store and I don't think the Vita got a physical edition or if it did, its gonna be very expensive. Gonna try to ad hoc and see if it works, if not I'll update the situation later on.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 11:15 PM, IMMORTAL_BUG said:

Can I self boost this with 2 vitas? I bought another vita thinking I lost my first one and was wondering if I could boost online trophies with same account on both vitas.

It works, just popped a multiplayer trophy.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Were you able to do it with only one copy of the game, and both Vitas logged into your main account?

I had bought the game awhile back on the psn store when it was available, but both vitas were my account with the game downloaded in each and I used ad hoc mode.

• Like 1

Just now, IMMORTAL_BUG said:

I had bought the game awhile back on the psn store when it was available, but both vitas were my account with the game downloaded in each and I used ad hoc mode.

Ah, thanks for the info. I wonder if this would work with a physical copy. I never bought the game cause of the online lol. I have 2 vitas.

39 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Ah, thanks for the info. I wonder if this would work with a physical copy. I never bought the game cause of the online lol. I have 2 vitas.

Maybe you could use the same account on both vitas but still you would need two physical copies of the game... Well, if you can make it work I'm interested to see what happen...

51 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Maybe you could use the same account on both vitas but still you would need two physical copies of the game... Well, if you can make it work I'm interested to see what happen...

It's very unlikely I would take the risk by buying a copy of the game without confirmation. If I change my mind though, I'll let you know ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so far I have only been able to find 3-4 people to boost on ps vita

On 22.06.2021 at 9:08 AM, yuber1234 said:

It's very unlikely I would take the risk by buying a copy of the game without confirmation. If I change my mind though, I'll let you know 1f44d.png

so far I have only been able to find 3-4 people to boost on ps vita