No auto pop trophies

PoundofLife89-_-

17 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It is not worth discussing with these people, it saves time and energy. The two are known to be just out for arguments and the only thing they want is to create create a toxic atmosphere here and insult other players to collect Likes. The moderators know that. One should not pay attention to trolls

This is also a good example of what sometimes goes wrong here. Any members board threads with negative comments although they do not want to and cannot contribute anything to the actual topic. They are no help for other players.

Arguments and negative? I am adding constructive criticism that you should have to play the game to get the trophies, plain and simple.  So apparently, that gives me a "toxic" mindset? I mean if "you people" want to waste money for some extra notifications to auto pop go ahead.  It isn't right for people who truly play the games and don't abuse the trophy system.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Snickel said:

Arguments and negative? I am adding constructive criticism that you should have to play the game to get the trophies, plain and simple.  So apparently, that gives me a "toxic" mindset? I mean if "you people" want to waste money for some extra notifications to auto pop go ahead.  It isn't right for people who truly play the games and don't abuse the trophy system.

The people who abuse the trophy system are the idiots at Sony who put up multiple lists for the same game because of different regions. I understand different lists for different consoles (although even that is unnecessary because Multiplattform lists exist) but different regions for the exact same game is a complete joke and pure incompetence. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

The people who abuse the trophy system are the idiots at Sony who put up multiple lists for the same game because of different regions. I understand different lists for different consoles (although even that is unnecessary because Multiplattform lists exist) but different regions for the exact same game is a complete joke and pure incompetence. 

I couldn't agree with what you said anymore.

• Like 1