10m Damage - Tip!

kingjavs

Hey y'all, just coming off of getting this time consuming platinum of this great game, and thought I'd contribute a small tip on this trophy as it seems to be the one most people have issues with.

The guide on this site is mostly helpful but it seems to imply you need matching rarities to achieve this trophy. Looking at other sources online, it seems the same sentiment is shared (must have matching rarities of yoshitsuna, 3 robo suits, etc.)

This is not true, and this trophy is achievable without constantly resetting waiting to steal matching rarities on multiple items. You just need to get your attack up to 3m, which can be achieved in other ways.

My set up was

>Perfectly leveled Yoshitsuna (gladiator + double killing item bosses technique.)
> 1 Perfectly leveled Robo Suit (gladiator + double killing item bosses technique.)

> LV 100 testament

> LV 100 Arcadia

My rarities on the Yoshi and Robo suit did not match.

I used a divine majin who had been transmigrated at LV 2500 - LV 3000 ten times (which gets you a trophy as well if you didn't get it earlier.) and then raised him to LV 9999 after the last transmigration. (Apply all transmigration points to Attack each time...obviously. :blah:

Then I went to Stellar Graveyard (Sphere VIII) on the map with the 50% ATK tiles

Then, another tip that I haven't seen posted around guides, instead of going for a random enemy, create the worst level 1 Skull you can and take points out of their defense, leaving 1 DEF point. The 10M damage trophy works on friendly fire! ?

Basically after that just go through with the strategy of casting 5 bravehearts from 5 mages on your divine majin who's placed on the +50% ATK tile, then have your Divine Majin use nightsever on your new sacrificial Skull! Voila! You should have more than 10m damage at that point (I clocked in at 10.5m!) ((also note, you need to skip the battle animation for nightsever for it to count as one hit.))

Also, if it helps, my nightsever ability was at level 20 at that point naturally. Not sure how drastic damage decreases on lower leveled skills, but if you're using your divine majin for everything post game, you should have raised that ability up with no issue after going through the grind of perfectly upgrading your robosuit and yoshitsuna.

Hope this helps someone! I was stressing that none of my items had matching rarities and really didn't want to go through the grind of getting them all again, so i think it's worth noting for other people who may be in the same boat that the matching rarities and multiple robo suits are not required. ?

Edited by DaivRules
Update the map name

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 5:39 PM, ALI_P19 said:

yo i need your help i started etna story before finishing post game i can still go to NG+ with laharl after etna story ?

Late reply, so I imagine you've figured it out already, but if not, you will be back with your laharl on NG+ after Etna. Though a lot of stuff will reset, like your progress with court (and the whole plot obviously.)

• Like 1

On 3‏/9‏/2021 at 7:04 AM, kingjavs said:

Late reply, so I imagine you've figured it out already, but if not, you will be back with your laharl on NG+ after Etna. Though a lot of stuff will reset, like your progress with court (and the whole plot obviously.)

i got back to lahral but its too late etna is lvl2000 while laharl is 127 she become my main until i got majin class

• 1 year later...