Definitive edition content and time required

• 11 months later...
On 12/06/2021 at 0:35 PM, BGriff1986 said:

Yup, the Definitive Edition includes all of the DLC packs you need for 100%.

Assuming you do two play throughs, main game is ~30 hours. DLC packs are like an hour or two each on top of that

Do you have to do the time/score attacks as well ie getting all the trophies for doing them in order for Abby to appear in San Juan for The Path Home DLC as she wasn't appearing on my second account after 100% completion of the main storyline and doing all the DLC's without the time/score attack trophies - is this still doable as it says the Path Home requires a season pass and not available on the store and still has a basket beside it in the menu, despite having the upgraded base game to definitive edition version installed.  

Edited by alexandra-jane09

20 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Do you have to do the time/score attacks as well ie getting all the trophies for doing them in order for Abby to appear in San Juan for The Path Home DLC 

Shouldn’t do! I’ve not completed any of the Time / Score Attack missions but I’ve beaten The Path Home’s main tomb

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Shouldn’t do! I’ve not completed any of the Time / Score Attack missions but I’ve beaten The Path Home’s main tomb

Thanks for your response, hmmm not sure why she didn't appear then in San Juan when I had done all the DLC's within the game as well as the finish the storyline 100 %.  The extra content DLC was purchased so I don't understand why I cannot access it or the gear on the console [ says unavailable ].  I will just have to hope it does appear, or it will mess up my 100% only account. 

Edit: Had to re-new the licences on my PS5 and re-install the upgrade, so I have done Path Home DLC now.

Edited by alexandra-jane09